ADVERTISEMENT

Massaro and Vanderbilt

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
Anyone think he has a serious shot at replacing David Williams who is stepping back from the AD duties?

Blackburn waiting in the wings maybe?

We can only hope.

VU isn't considering him but they sure can have him. I wouldn't be surprised if they pluck someone from the private school circuit like Stanford.

VU isn't considering him but they sure can have him. I wouldn't be surprised if they pluck someone from the private school circuit like Stanford.

The PTB at Vanderbilt are not going to take someone from a public university that they feel is beneath them. My first thought was they need someone with private school administration experience. My first evil thought was our 'beloved' conference commissioner, Judy whatshername, who was an AD at the private school Tulsa for several years before becoming CUSA commish. Appointing the first female AD at vandy would be a huge 'diversity' tick mark for the pointy headed academics on west end just as it was for the CUSA schools' Presidents when they chose her for commish...

Last edited:
Reactions: dukewayne
Hey speaking of Judy, I've been to busy complaining about MT football to fuss and complain about Judy so far this season. Don't worry though, I'm sure by the time basketball season kicks in I'll be more than ready and eager to complain about the lack of job she is doing for C-USA. Or, should I say, lack of leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT