ADVERTISEMENT

Link to listen to game (and pre and post game shows) on line

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Would someone provide the link. It was given last year. (I can't listen to any of the broadcast stations in my home outside of Rutherford and Davidson - barely get WGNS during daylight hours)
Last night neither WGNS or The Duck were streaming the game. I did listen to some of the pre-game on GNS last night while driving home to watch the game. The game was streaming on 102.5 but not the post-game show.
Of course, none of this would be a problem if the games were still on 89.5 (heads should roll).

As an aside: On WGNS the pre-game didn't come on until about 5:45. Are we down to a 45 minute pre-game? Boy that's really D-1. Not only cutting back on coverage area but length of broadcast also? (this while the school 100 miles up the road is promoting their game broadcasts on WNSR)

As an aside #2: I did hear the half-time show on 102.5. Where was Duane Hickey last night? Has he been replaced? If so, who is Palmer's new sidekick? Is this the end of Hickey doing women's BkB (I sure hope so - nothing but complaining about every close call)?

Thanks

May have found a link using a post from TrueBlue147 when I had a previous issue. (1/10/19). Uses tunein and appears to be active. I can't remember if pre and post game shows were included. Guess I'll find out Sat.

Did anyone try to listen to the pregame show using the radio, specifically 102.5? Seemed they were having technical difficulties, maybe it impossible to listen. Tried the TuneIn app for the game, easy to link up with timing with the TV broadcast, but the constant buffering is too annoying. Will never understand why we aren't on 89.5 anymore.

Like MTFNBY5 said, nothing about our pregame says D1 football. I didn't hear them open it up for calls either...they make it so hard to be a fan sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT