ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Lady Raiders at East Carolina, 10AM, Wednesday, November 6, 2019

She is gone. Not sure if based on new players taking her court time or other issues. We will not win games against good teams turning the ball over 27 times.

Your right...but we got the win on the road with a large crowd. I watched the game, most of the turnovers were bad decisions and I think are correctable. And give ECU some credit, they did play hard. Its game #1, I wouldn't project too much, now if by game 10 its the same then we have a problem.

27 turnovers (YIKES!!!) is a crazy number. I thought guard play would be a strength.

I was more than a little leery of the hype that was building for this team, and I must admit I was hopeful going into the off season this spring. I though some of the transfers might have issues and chemistry would be a problem. Anna's departure was something I did not expect.

Also probably the last thing I would have expected this past spring, was Charity Savage to be the MVP of our first or any game this season. Kudos to her, but I honestly thought her role would be about the same as it has been past years.

So much expectations. As a fan, hoping for better things than struggling against ECU.

27 turnovers (YIKES!!!) is a crazy number. I thought guard play would be a strength.

I was more than a little leery of the hype that was building for this team, and I must admit I was hopeful going into the off season this spring. I though some of the transfers might have issues and chemistry would be a problem. Anna's departure was something I did not expect.

Also probably the last thing I would have expected this past spring, was Charity Savage to be the MVP of our first or any game this season. Kudos to her, but I honestly thought her role would be about the same as it has been past years.

So much expectations. As a fan, hoping for better things than struggling against ECU.
It's a serious problem to have 27 turnovers against East freakin' Carolina. The good news is, if we didn't turn the ball over so much, we'd have destroyed them... gotta work on ball security. Do that, and we'll be a pretty good team...

I'm always skeptical of the hype but I'm not gonna go the other way about the 27 turnovers either. It's game 1, so I don't expect poetry. If it's still happening after the 4th or 5th game, then I'll get worried.

We lost two bigs before the first game with White tearing her knee up by disobeying the coach and the Canadian girl because of who knows what. When you lose two 6'4" players that hurts before your first game that can kill a whole season. If Rellah Boothe can work out her knee and get in better shape she will have a big impact on this team. I still have hope for a good season.

Reactions: Blueraider_Mike
We lost two bigs before the first game with White tearing her knee up by disobeying the coach and the Canadian girl because of who knows what. When you lose two 6'4" players that hurts before your first game that can kill a whole season. If Rellah Boothe can work out her knee and get in better shape she will have a big impact on this team. I still have hope for a good season.
Yes, Rellah will be essential. She is talented enough to be first team all-conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT