ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Kevin Byard at Dallas

Funny coincidence that the second player to do this wears #31. The first player to do it was decked by #31 (George Teague) back in the day. And then this time #31 Byron Jones knocks Byard off it.

Reactions: Blue_H
I love Byard, but ANYTIME a player celebrates on the opposing team's logo, he deserves any payback that's coming. That's crossing a line.

Reactions: Hop45
I love Byard, but ANYTIME a player celebrates on the opposing team's logo, he deserves any payback that's coming. That's crossing a line.
I agree. It was a savage move, but he better beware that he'll likely become a target when they play Dallas again.

I typically don't like that type of celebration either, but given that nobody seems to ever know Byard at the national level, I understand why he did it. I got alerts on my phone from multiple sports apps.

Well, the oilers have to get in their celebrations whenever they can...

If the "just a fan" mess had not happened, I'd be pretty torn over it. But after Deion disrespected him so hard in the off season, I have no problem with Byard wanting to make sure people know his name. And our team played a lot better after he did that too. He got his team jacked up to back up his statement.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Loved it. I love players with swag when they can back it up. And Byard backs it up. Couldn't be happier with the way Byard has represented MT.

He also paid tribute to T.O. He said that in his tweets. He plays with a chip on his shoulder and I'm sure it was a callout to PrimeTime too.

On defense, you're never a target unless the WR's are beating you straight up. The thing about KB is no one is in the film room as much as him so he always sees it coming. He knows what the tendencies are where that ball is going more than the WR does most of the time. That's why he makes the plays he does. He is in position most of the time.

Can someone explain why he was fined? I don't understand. He didn't use any props or anything. The star is just a painting on the field, nothing special. Where did he exactly break the rules? I would be appealing the F outta this.

ADVERTISEMENT