ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING junior farquhar

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
We have been discussing this prospect for a while now in the premium lounge and it's starting to appear it's more and more likely we will secure him.

This is the first signing I've been impressed with thus far and really hope we are able to get him here. Just watching his film, he looks like a natural point guard who is extremely athletic and also has a killer outside shot. He is a do-it-all triple double MACHINE.

I could see him developing into a 3 and possibly 4 year starter for us. He had strong interest from some top-tier programs who probably backed off because of his eligibility issues. Their loss is our gain, finally.

Reactions: KenG84
We have been discussing this prospect for a while now in the premium lounge and it's starting to appear it's more and more likely we will secure him.

This is the first signing I've been impressed with thus far and really hope we are able to get him here. Just watching his film, he looks like a natural point guard who is extremely athletic and also has a killer outside shot. He is a do-it-all triple double MACHINE.

I could see him developing into a 3 and possibly 4 year starter for us. He had strong interest from some top-tier programs who probably backed off because of his eligibility issues. Their loss is our gain, finally.

First thought when seeing film is tyrik would have been third string no question. Love the tenacity and multifaceted game.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
What are the schools that wanted him prior to the eligibility issues?

Baylor, USC, Houston, WKU, Drake and New Mexico State were all on his official offer list. Butler was also keeping close tabs on him and his academic situation, as was SMU and St. Bonaventure.

Reactions: Hop45
What is that? About 3 or 4 PGs now? Don't get me wrong, he looks like he can ball with strength and athleticism. I remain concerned about depth in the frontcourt. To play at the top level like MT has been doing for a number of years now, some depth and reasonably decent size is needed to battle in the frontcourt vs high quality teams.

I really hope CNM has something up his sleeve for the Blue Raiders in the frontcourt this upcoming season. In a tough non-conf slate and especially in the grueling road games in conference good size and strength particularly upfront are needed to grind out those many games on the road. The backcourt looks to be in pretty good shape.

Big time player right here. Totally offsets losing Fagan. An upgrade over Fagan actually. Great work here.

Now it's time to find some talented paint warriors

Reactions: subkyle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT