ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING juco power forward

I understand the school has no control over a prospect talking to the media and also that the media at "power" schools is always trying to be first with any morsel of recruiting info but I don't know why Bacharach felt it necessary to write the story on this player (in not only the DNJ but The Tennessean). It clearly appeared to be a long shot for MT to land this player.

Regardless, I try to keep up with recruiting as much as possible at "free" sites and it appears MT has been involved with a higher level of recruit this year. Even the 2 star players we are "in on" have a more impressive list of offers. Unfortunately we have recently lost a large % of the highly-touted (above 2 star) prospects as well as several of the "bigs" on our offer list. Here's to hoping Buffen and Fagan hold and we hear something on the other available slot soon.

Many on his list I get, but Rutgers? Why Rutgers? Makes zero sense to me, so maybe there is some kind of connection that we don't know about? Disappointing, BIG kid would have looked good in the middle.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT