ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING JUCO OT Jacqui Graham Commits to MT

Lots of transfers and JC players....someone’s feeling a little heat maybe ?
The way I see it:

Transfers and JC players are better prospects than HS players because they are older and have played against better competition. Additionally, they aren't as likely to transfer again as a kid from HS might.

The portal has changed HS recruiting forever. It will never be the same.
Very true.

The only change is that the portal has changed *recruiting* forever. HS, JUCO, prep school, and transfer.

It's changed roster construction and management.

And smart teams will find a way to win in the portal.

Reactions: blueraiderJT
If things go well with the whole Covid thing, I plan on being in Blacksburg. WVU plays VT too so I hopefully will get to see the castrated turkeys loose twice. (I hate VT more than UT).

These transfers and a new OC actually have me a bit excited to see. Not that I think we will win 10 games or anything, but it is a welcome change I want to see in person.

If things go well with the whole Covid thing, I plan on being in Blacksburg. WVU plays VT too so I hopefully will get to see the castrated turkeys loose twice. (I hate VT more than UT).

These transfers and a new OC actually have me a bit excited to see. Not that I think we will win 10 games or anything, but it is a welcome change I want to see in person.
I disagree and have no doubt Justin Fuente will have that date circled on his calendar. What’s left of his hair is on fire 🔥 in Blacksburg and, he’s already felt the sting from the blowback of losing to Middle Tennessee in his first two seasons (‘12 / ‘13) coaching at Memphis.

I disagree and have no doubt Justin Fuente will have that date circled on his calendar. What’s left of his hair is on fire 🔥 in Blacksburg and, he’s already felt the sting from the blowback of losing to Middle Tennessee in his first two seasons (‘12 / ‘13) coaching at Memphis.

Very true. The "hopefully" part was meant for not just having the game period, but winning too. A man can hope. Haha.

ADVERTISEMENT