FB RECRUITING JUCO OT Jacqui Graham Commits to MT

MTLynn

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Lots of transfers and JC players....someone’s feeling a little heat maybe ?
The way I see it:

Transfers and JC players are better prospects than HS players because they are older and have played against better competition. Additionally, they aren't as likely to transfer again as a kid from HS might.

AustinLewis

Hall of Famer
Staff
Sep 16, 2006
The portal has changed HS recruiting forever. It will never be the same.
Very true.

The only change is that the portal has changed *recruiting* forever. HS, JUCO, prep school, and transfer.

It's changed roster construction and management.

And smart teams will find a way to win in the portal.

Reactions: blueraiderJT

MidTennMtneer

Blue Raider Fan
Nov 13, 2013
If things go well with the whole Covid thing, I plan on being in Blacksburg. WVU plays VT too so I hopefully will get to see the castrated turkeys loose twice. (I hate VT more than UT).

These transfers and a new OC actually have me a bit excited to see. Not that I think we will win 10 games or anything, but it is a welcome change I want to see in person.

FranklinRaider315

All American
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
If things go well with the whole Covid thing, I plan on being in Blacksburg. WVU plays VT too so I hopefully will get to see the castrated turkeys loose twice. (I hate VT more than UT).

These transfers and a new OC actually have me a bit excited to see. Not that I think we will win 10 games or anything, but it is a welcome change I want to see in person.
I disagree and have no doubt Justin Fuente will have that date circled on his calendar. What’s left of his hair is on fire 🔥 in Blacksburg and, he’s already felt the sting from the blowback of losing to Middle Tennessee in his first two seasons (‘12 / ‘13) coaching at Memphis.

MidTennMtneer

Blue Raider Fan
Nov 13, 2013
I disagree and have no doubt Justin Fuente will have that date circled on his calendar. What’s left of his hair is on fire 🔥 in Blacksburg and, he’s already felt the sting from the blowback of losing to Middle Tennessee in his first two seasons (‘12 / ‘13) coaching at Memphis.

Very true. The "hopefully" part was meant for not just having the game period, but winning too. A man can hope. Haha.