ADVERTISEMENT

Israel Responds to Hamas Attacks

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
Israel Responds To Hamas Attacks

Posted Tuesday, July 15th 2014 @ 2pm by Sean Hannity

israeli_tensions_0_1405430436.jpg
The situation in Israel continues to escalate.

About a week ago, rockets began flying between Israel and Hamas, with Gaza firing over 1,000 rockets at Israeli cities.

But for Israel's Iron Dome, who knows how much carnage we would be witnessing.

Within the last day, Hamas rejected an Egyptian plan calling for a ceasefire and therefore the bombings are continuing.

Now there are reports that Hamas is using rockets supplied by Iran to attack Israel.

Last week, White House Middle East Special Assistant Philip Gordon had the audacity to blame Israel for the current violence, stating that Israel's ongoing "occupation" of the West Bank is wrong and leads to regional instability.

This administration says that Israel is our "closest friend," yet comes out with comments such as that? I simply don't understand this administration.

Source: WFB

Flash, you have to wonder how much longer God will allow this to go on? He will either punish Obama personally or our nation as a whole. I hope the perpetrator (Obama) will be the one.
This post was edited on 7/16 10:29 AM by bigbadjohn45

Recently, Obama has tried to distance himself from his brother. However, Malik said in an interview with GQ that the two talk often.
"Of course we're close," he told the magazine. "I'm the one who brought him here to Kogelo in 1988. I thought it was important for him to come home and see from whence his family came, you know, his roots."
He then went on to say "always at the end of a phone line if I want to talk." Nice. While Israel is fighting Hamas, Obama's half brother who he talks to regularly is wearing "Israel Must Be Destroyed" scarfs. #smh
From PJ Media:
Malik Obama is Barack Obama's half-brother, but he is close enough to the president to have been the best man at Barack and Michelle's wedding. He has also visited the White House, and is president of the Barack H. Obama Foundation.
It's at the BHO Foundation website that Malik Obama has posted this curious photo.

…
The scarf is a Hamas scarf. Hamas is a designated terrorist group according to the US State Department. It has held that status since 1997.
The text on the scarf that the president's brother is wearing in the 2010 photo reads, "'Jerusalem is ours ? WE ARE COMING!'" It also includes a map of Palestine that reads "From the river to the sea!"
Malik_Hamas_Scarf_detail.jpg

In other words, Israel must be destroyed.[/QUOTE]

Look at the Hamas scarf Obama’s brother is wearing

This is why Kerry wants to stop the bombings. Israel just wiped out a power plant and homes of Hamas leaders in Gaza. There are no diplomatic solutions to be wrought. The only solution is victory by the Israelis and annihilation of Hamas. THAT will be clearly understood by the arab squatters....

Arab squatters? There were only a few Jewish villages when they started moving into the area en mass after WWII. They've taken more and more territory over the decades. You don't take a bunch of Jews and move them into an Arab neighborhood and expect the Arabs to be happy about it. It was a stupid move by the Jews to move into there in the first place. Hell, we could have given them Detroit and saved us all the trouble.

BBJ, perhaps we are both wrong about Hamas. According to Nancy Pelosi, Hamas is a humanitarian organization.

Pelosi made the statement during an interview on Sunday's "State of the Union with Candy Crowley" on CNN.
Pelosi and Crowley were discussing the conflict between Israel and Hamas terrorists when the Democrat's highest ranking member of the House of Representatives made the statement that inspired hundreds to post mocking comments on the web page below the CNS News report.
After declaring, "War is a deadly thing," Pelosi rattled off a list of wandering statements about the situation between Israel and Gaza.
"But let me just say that any missile that comes from someplace has a return address. And if Israel is responding to that address, then that's a shame that the Palestinians are …rumored to be using children and families as shields for their missiles."
Pelosi talked about America's need to support "the two-state solution" and Palestinian leader Abbas. She also stated that we need to "support Iron Dome to protect the Israelis from the missiles."
Then, the former Speaker made a statement (summarizing something told to her) that seemed to take Candy Crowley by surprise.
"And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization. Maybe they could use their influence to?"
Crowley jumped in, stopping Pelosi, asking her to clarify that statement, "The U.S. thinks they're a terrorist organization though, correct? Do you?"
Pelosi did not actually speak a word in response to that question. Instead she uttered, "Mmm hmm."
Watch the exchange (see link).
Now we all know how intelligent Nancy Pelosi is, right?

Is Hamas a ‘Humanitarian Organization’?

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."-- Joseph Goebbels

If Goebbels had the media we have today, there wouldn't be a Jew left on the planet (see link).

Somewhere In Hell, Joseph Goebbels Is Smiling

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."-- Joseph Goebbels
"I know your afflictions and your poverty - yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." - Revelation 2:9

This post was edited on 8/2 9:40 AM by MTLynn

The Letter to the Church at Smyrna
[/B]
"To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.[/I]
I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.[/I]
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death."[/I] (Revelation 2:8-11)
COMMENDATION[/B]

"I know your afflictions and your poverty?yet you are rich!"[/I][/B]
Christ acknowledged the heavy affliction of those in Smyrna, a reality that led them to evade their persecutors in the catacombs. The natural poverty that results from this kind of lifestyle was apparent, and yet Jesus calls them 'rich'[/I] due to their faith and hope in Christ. While none of us wants to experience this kind of life, God understands it leads to personal growth, as described by the Apostle Paul;
"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." [/I](Romans 5:3-4)
In addition, the character that is built through this kind of affliction and poverty creates a spiritual wealth through a greatly strengthened faith in God that allows us to become the inheritors of His kingdom;
"Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?"[/I] (James 2:5)
So despite their persecution and poverty, or perhaps because of it, Christ viewed them most favorably as co-inheritors of His kingdom. While they were last in the eyes of men, they were first in the eyes of God.
"I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."[/I][/B]
This may be one of the most misrepresented passages in the Revelation, since many use it to implicate the Jews of Smyrna as Satanists. But Christ was not implicating the Jews in this oppressive manner, because Jews had little influence over the Greco-Roman culture of that city. Rather, He was implicating the Greek philosophers that were claiming to be 'spiritual Israel'. Consider the words of the Greek philosopher Ageans, who said;
"We philosophers who embrace this faith, gain the whole of truth, and enter into spiritual Israel. Thereby we become the true and perfect Israel."[/I]
This 2nd century thought is what spawned Replacement Theology[/B], which claims that the nation of Israel forfeited their right to God's promises and inheritance when they rejected Jesus Christ as their Messiah. Those that adhere to this philosophy believe that all of the promises made to Israel throughout the ages now default to the Church instead. But nothing could be farther from the truth, because God's prophecies call for a spiritual awakening of a LITERAL Israel in the last days, not a SPIRITUAL Israel. Just review the section on the 144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel in Revelation 7, and see if you can draw a 'spiritual' Israel from that. It's simply not warranted. In addition to this, the Bible is quite clear that Gentiles are the wild branches that are grafted into Israel, and not vice versa.
Despite this evidence, many commentators still implicate the Jews in this passage because the term synagogue i[/I]s used instead of ekklesia[/I], the more common rendering for 'church' in the Greek New Testament. But remember, these Greek philosophers were now claiming to be spiritual Jews, so the term synagogue would be appropriate if they are to be consistent with their logic.
But even this distinction doesn't really matter, because the Greek ekklesia[/I] simply means 'assembly', just as the Hebrew synagogue[/I] means 'assembly'. For a little more clarity on the intended meaning I referred to the Hebrew B'rit Chadashah, which uses the word haKeneset[/I], which also refers to an assembly such as we would find in the synagogue. This word comes from the same roots that form 'haKnesset'[/I], the word used to describe the Congress (assembly) of Israel. This is where it gets quite interesting, because several other Hebrew words created from this same root have some VERY interesting implications for the Church;
HaKeneset[/B] = Synagogue or Assembly
Keneseeyah[/B] = Church
Keneeyah[/B] = Purchase Contract
Keneesah[/B] = Right of Entry
Notice how each of these words, formed from the same root, describe our salvation. The Keneset/Synagogue/Church are merely different names for God's assembly, with whom Jesus has signed a 'purchase contract' [/I]('ketubah'), giving each of us the 'right of entry' [/I]into His kingdom. So it's probably time to recognize that when God said those in that synagogue of Satan were not Jews, He meant they were NOT Jews.
ADMONISHMENT[/B]
Smyrna was one of two churches in the Revelation letters that had nothing bad said about them, with the other being Philadelphia. It's probably no coincidence then that they are the only two cities of the seven that have enjoyed a continued existence to our day.
EXHORTATION[/B]
"Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer.."[/I][/B]
This statement points to a prophecy rather than something in the rear-view mirror. So while Smyrna had already been suffering terrible affliction, Christ was referring to something still in the future that would be associated with the following;
"..the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days."[/I][/B]
Commentators generally offer two possible fulfillments for this prophecy of 'ten days'[/I], and both are tied to Roman persecutions of the early church.
In the first instance they recognize ten periods of Roman persecution of the early church from Nero in 64 A.D. to Diocletian in 313 A.D. However, these ten days are written as a prophetic event, not a fulfilled event, and Nero's persecutions occurred before this prophecy was even made. So I don't think that would qualify.
However, others believe that this persecution of 'ten days' [/I]was fulfilled with Diocletian's ten years of persecution from 303 to 313 A.D. But this also doesn't fit, because ten years do not equal ten days. Instead, it would seem to me that we should be looking for a literal 10-day period that could be fulfilled after 95 A.D., and to my knowledge, no literal 10-day fulfillment was ever noted for this church. But what if we've been looking in the wrong direction? What if this fulfillment is still in the future, even today? Remember, each of these letters had something to say about the 'end times' church, and I believe this is one of those instances.
If you remember our study of the Festivals of the Lord, there is a literal 10-day period that was associated with atonement and man's redemption, and it was the 'Ten Days of Awe' that fell between the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah[/I]) and the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur[/I]) on the Festival calendar. In Jewish thought, it was this ten day period where one was either granted life or death in the coming year, depending on whether or not their hearts were right with God and their names were therefore found in the Book of Life.
So I would ask, what better place would there be for a rapture of Christ's faithful, after enduring ten literal days of persecution by the antichrist when he is released from the Abyss in the middle of Daniel's '70th Seven'? To me, it seems like a good fit that we'll cover in greater detail in subsequent lessons.
"Be faithful, even to the point of death.."[/I][/B]
This would have significant meaning to those in Smyrna due to the great many martyrs lost in this city and during this period. One of those was Polycarp, a disciple of the Apostle John. To make an example of Christians, Polycarp was brought into the stadium before a Greek mob, and when he refused to deny Christ or blaspheme His name, he was killed. But I believe this statement was also pointing to an event in the distant future, which Christ alluded to in the Gospels;
"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved." [/I](Matthew 10:21-22)
Christ also spoke of this time in Matthew chapter 24, in the Olivet Discourse, and he detailed a coming time when the saints would be persecuted horribly until Christ returned to claim his Bride. This is when they would receive their 'crown of life'[/I];
"..and I will give you the crown of life."[/I][/B]
It's no surprise that Christ uses the symbolism of the 'crown of life', since a crown was the symbol of this city. And the possibility of the rapture occurring on the Day of Atonement after '10 days' of trial makes good sense when we consider that we will all receive our 'crown' on that day;
"Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day?and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing."[/I] (2Timothy 4:8)
PROMISE TO OVERCOME[/B]
"He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death."[/I][/B]
It is a fact confirmed by prophecy that a day is coming when all mankind throughout the ages, both good and bad, will be resurrected in bodily form (Daniel 12:2) in order to receive their due judgment. Those that opposed the Lord will be judged most harshly, and will suffer a 'second death';
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." [/I](Revelation 21:8)
But those that were followers of Jesus Christ will not share in this fate, and instead will be resurrected into glory. Those of us who share in this inheritance will NOT be subject to this second death;
"Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years."[/I] (Revelation 20:6)
That has been the promise to the faithful for almost 2,000 years now, that even though we die, we will be resurrected into a perfect glorified body, and we will live forever.
NOAH[/B]
Okay, now for a summation of how this letter and this church relates to Noah, the second signatory on God's 'ketubah', or marriage contract;
1)[/B] Smyrna died and came to life again, just as the earth died and came to life again during Noah's life.
2)[/B] Smyrna was counseled not to fear what they would suffer, just as Noah was counseled.
3)[/B] Smyrna was severely persecuted, just as people in Noah's day were severely persecuted.
4)[/B] Smyrna endured to the end, even as Noah endured to the end of the first world.
5)[/B] Smyrna would receive the 'crown of life' signifying resurrection, just as the earth was resurrected during Noah's life.
SUMMATION[/B]
In the end, the message to be taken from this letter is to persevere even through the worst of trials, because when you suffer for Christ's name, you gain eternal life.

This post was edited on 8/2 11:20 AM by nashvillegoldenflash

The Church at Smyrna

Another verse to chew on:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee (Revelation 3:9)

63116_469415669776074_2051715096_n.jpg

I think that Rabbi Weiss is speaking about the Rothschilds

excerpt:

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews.

The History Of The House Of Rothschild

ADVERTISEMENT