ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Is justin Akins back on the team?....

Go up to football and click on the roster. It has Akins on the team. Also....we haven't had an accurate depth chart in years.

92 - we've been down this road before. When you click that roster button, where does it take you? Does it take you to GoMiddle.com/roster? No, it doesn't.

Trust me when I say I share your frustration. Yahoo utilizes Stats Inc for rosters, and unfortunately, they don't share the same sense of urgency as us publishers do when it comes to roster updates.

I will say that Rivals has recently added a Roster/Depth Chart tool that we can slot to our sites, but the beta is far from perfect. For example, it utilizes the Rivals network for players. So if I type in "Khalil Brooks" and add him to the roster/depth chart it's going to peg him as a DB since that was what he was in HS. He's now a LB. So...that makes no sense to me. And if a player on the roster now never had a Rivals profile, well they just don't exist..

When those glitches get worked out, I'll be more than happy to compile and update a roster for you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT