ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Interesting.....

Did something happen with McCluney when he was here? It seems like he was only here a year or so and his exit was pretty abrupt.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Did something happen with McCluney when he was here? It seems like he was only here a year or so and his exit was pretty abrupt.

Yeah, it could be my memory is faulty at this point, re my post on the wbb board, which was all about a speculative conversation I had regarding some issue regarding an unnamed athletic department former employee.

Hell he is on roll at FAMU, just hired another former MT admin person(Michael Johnson) as a Assistant AD.

Hell he is on roll at FAMU, just hired another former MT admin person(Michael Johnson) as a Assistant AD.
Lotta fluff in their bios on the FAMU Athletics website. Makes me wonder why our Athletic Dept. kept going down the tubes on their watch if they were actually directly responsible for all the things they claim they were while working for McPhee and Massaro. LMAO.

Reactions: BRaiderDave
Lotta fluff in their bios on the FAMU Athletics website. Makes me wonder why our Athletic Dept. kept going down the tubes on their watch if they were actually directly responsible for all the things they claim they were while working for McPhee and Massaro. LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT