ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine it's late March, 2022...

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
MT Lady Raiders, 33-2, have not lost a game since late november, are playing the undefeated California Berkeley Bears in the elite eight, in the regional at Stanford University. The Bears feature two All American players, one 6-9 and one 6-7, who lead the nation in various categories in women's college basketball. The taller one leads in rebounds and blocked shots, and is also their leading scorer. The 6-7 player is their point guard, and leads the nation in assists, steals, 3FG%, 3FGs made.

Lady Raiders, take the game to double overtime, but are unable to stop either of Cal's All Americans and are denied a chance to advance to the Final Four. Cal's two superstars, are redshirt seniors, who started out their careers as role players on the Cal mens' team before 'transitioning' after their sophomore years.

Cal Berkeley goes on to win the Final Four games and claim a National Championship. How do you feel?

I would feel like the NCAA has no clue as I do now. Allowing men to compete on women's teams is ridiculous. I don't care what you identify as. If I identify as a horse, can I run in the Kentucky Derby?

Reactions: Hop45
I saw a tweet about a basketball prospect from a rivals site, not MT related, and when I saw the tweeted photo, I saw what I thought was a very ugly, masculine looking girl, turned out to be a guy when I read the tweet, but my first thought was about my original post in this thread. It would be easy for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT