ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS I found a potential new mascot.

JohnDavidBlue

All American
Sep 10, 2005
The Middle Tennessee Blue Lobsters

4b693f7d-631e-43f6-b890-8c1605c17707-large16x9_61995064_2672235446137237_8931787969849720832_o.jpg

https://wjla.com/news/offbeat/rare-one-in-two-million-blue-lobster-discovered-in-cape-cod-restaurant

Reactions: Blueraider_Mike
Anything is better than what we have.
This pic to me just shows how weak ours looks.
(Not counting WKU’s abomination)

We keep losing more and more of our mascot, In the past it used to be a full body suit muscular arms and legs and hoofs for feet. Now it's just a head. They try to church it up by stuffing "muscles" in a long sleeve shirt but it looks pathetic. Just another detail that Masarro misses.

With our mascot being the “Blue Raiders,” I would like to see us use this theme. I, however, would like to add a twist to the scheme and make us different than all other Universities. Develop an outfit, similar to Sparty or the Commodore in military Raider attire. The twist comes in that we don’t have just one mascot… We have a female, a black, a Hispanic, a white, etc…… Make the costume a so it does not portray a violent (meaning no guns or weapons), let them wear the blue camo pants and have ancillary items to develop their worth… I have been told these suits are in the $5K range but I believe this would be money well spent. A Good Mascot pays for itself…

MTSU Alum that no longer lives in the area so have not been to a game in years. I did not realize the mascot developed an eating disorder. When did that change?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT