ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL I Don’t have the heart to tell Coach Brock

Someone else will give Hudspeth another FBS chance. And good.

I don't get the whole "keep continuity" and "we like longterm stable coaches"

In the G5 you can't do that. So Memphis got plucked. Well there are gonna be young energetic guys who want that job because of the culture that has been created. App State. Same thing. Two coaches. Several great years. Great culture.

Even if Stock left tomorrow
1 I don't trust CM to hire the right guy
2 it will take a majorly energetic guy (PJ Fleck style) and years of building a culture and maintaining it to get us out of this mess.

It won't be easy even if he left tomorrow and the longer he stays the harder it will be for the next guy.

I think the culture change begins at the top and I'm talking Cope... I have no hope anything will change until mcphee is gone, because the mediocrity starts at the top with McPhee and like ****, rolls down hill. Unfortunately, MT is cursed with the trifecta of mediocrity, mcphee, massaro, stockstill.

I think the culture change begins at the top and I'm talking Cope... I have no hope anything will change until mcphee is gone
Even when 7 wood is gone it will be more of the same - continued integration with TSU/Meharry and little else of significance. Beer, anyone?

Hudspeth can coach but he's dirty as hell. After the ULL cheating incident, no big school is gonna touch him for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT