ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Hundred Miles of Humility

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
We were 2.5 point dogs at home in the first game of the FIU series. Anyone else wanna make a pick of the opening line this coming weekend?

I’ll say Blue Raiders will be double digit dogs at home (no pun intended) on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday opening line Blue Raiders +13

Sunday could be worse based on Saturday results.

We were 2.5 point dogs at home in the first game of the FIU series. Anyone else wanna make a pick of the opening line this coming weekend?

I’ll say Blue Raiders will be double digit dogs at home (no pun intended) on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday opening line Blue Raiders +13

Sunday could be worse based on Saturday results.

I don’t think it will be 13. My guess would be 10 1/2 or 11 1/2. Not saying WKU may not win by 13 or more, but I don’t think the opening line will be that high.

We have usually done better the second game. But I see that trend changing. I wouldn’t put money on MT tomorrow if the line was 20.

For the early part of the game today, I thought MT defended Bassey pretty good. It didn't last and I doubt the big guy will have the same kind of trouble tomorrow.

Hated we didn't have Sims and Jordan out early with injury, we might have had a puncher's chance. I'd like to see this team healthy and a few games all together. Might not make a difference against a team packed with quality players like the opponent this weekend, but who knows with the rest of the teams in this conference.

There were times I was pleased with tonight's effort but I see to many fundamentals lacking for this to be a winning team... This is not a slam on the players... This is all on the staff...

Defensive stance was not good/back slumped forward with head way out in front (slumping forward),out of control dribble to the basket, shots looking forced/not fluid, offense not fluid, only one mid range jump shot ( to my recollection tonight), no clear out of the floor to provide advantageous post up, out of bounds plays not productive... I could go on but I'm frustrated...

I miss Wiley. Even if he just dropped by for a minute, I’d at least like to hear how much money he made today. 😂

Still read on occasion but don't really have anything to say anymore at this point. I've said my peace and my feelings about where things stand. It's complete and total incompetence starting from the top down, both in mens basketball and football (the sports that matter). The 3 stooges have been stealing money from this university for years now, enabled by government bureaucratic BS that allows them to stay in power despite clearly unacceptable results.

It's sad because the clowns that are supposed to be in leadership positions apparently do not grasp the magnitude of their decisions at this point in time. College sports as a whole are rapidly changing and will continue to rapidly change. Now is probably the worst time in history to have bad programs, bad coaches, and pathetic leadership. And Middle Tennessee has all those things in spades and it isn't changing any time soon.

So why bother?

ps. Tony Franklin is a coward, POS, insane, b1tchboy. After reading everything he has put out, I HOPE he was bullied and ridiculed because he deserved it.

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT