ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hey 2HH/Hayloft

MarJac23

Blue Raider
Feb 1, 2006
Center Hill Lake TN
What kind of shenanigans you guys have planned for Saturday? Anything ? Looking for,you guys to help the student section stay awake and show some signs of life over there. Pull out some old stuff if you have to. Gonna need it.
Sure do miss Sack O Meter- ScaryRaider- Thunderstruck- DE -FENSE Heck, I haven't heard a good ole LOUD Let's Go Blue since the Vandy rain delay.
I continue to shake my head that our game day atmosphere is as bad as it is and
I realize we may have only 16K in the stands but surely we can get some folk on their feet and making some noise? Heck, we are playing for a Championship boys!!!!!!!!
Anyway, you guys Rock. Thanks for what you do over there.
Let's Go Blue

I’m not really part of that crew but I usually sit right in that area. I’ll be loud and banging on the aluminum!! I think attendance will be better than some expect.

Reactions: MarJac23
I think the problem with our experience is our fans are so spread out...UAB with about 1000 fans made a lot of noise because they were all together...and when folk cheer and there together it builds on itself.

I sit on the home side and will stand up and bang on the bleachers but maybe 1 in every 3 folks will really cheer and yell.

I wish on Saturday, even if its only 10,000 we would all squeeze in together - I think the noise level would be felt.

Regardless, I expect to lose my voice on Saturday!

Would love to see some of the ole Hayloft regulars back for the game Saturday. Still a great group there but I do miss those who have disappeared, a few every season but it adds up. If they could show up on Saturday it would definitely add to the excitement!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT