ADVERTISEMENT

Guys: CHILL

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Guys, most of us here are Blue Raider fans, through and through. We have strong opinions and we may disagree but let's keep it civil.

If you feel strongly about your position or take, great. But personally attacking folks is not going to change their feelings or convince anyone you're right. I have strong feelings about a lot of things and if you disagree that's fine. But here's the thing. I don't give a flying crap what your opinion is and so you disagreeing or calling me names is not going to change my mind. Pretty sure that's the same for most of you too.

If you get mad because someone disagrees, just step away for awhile. Chill.

There's far too few of us Blue Raider fans under the current circumstances to be attacking each other.

Can we all agree the 1.5 seconds remaining half court buzzer beater by Houston vs. Memphis was freaking awesome! Penny couldn’t get off the court fast enough! 😂😂😂

Can we all agree the 1.5 seconds remaining half court buzzer beater by Houston vs.was a Memphis was freaking awesome! Pennyr couldn’t get off the court fast enough! 😂😂😂
It was awesome. Tiger faithful will probably blame the refs for the loss. It's always something with them.

63017824.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT