ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Guesses for actual attendance Saturday?

We need our awesome GoMiddle Staff to FOIA actual ticket sales and butts in seats for each game.
I am sure Massaro will announce 7,000 for each game.

Reactions: C-Bow
I’m thinking the small cluster of diehards scattered around in the blue chairbacks, a road rally Troy contingent in the Visitors corner
And our Covid adjusted Band of Blue.
Students - Depends on how many T-shirts Stock can give away during lunch in the caf this week.

Actual - maybe 2,200 scanned ticket butts in seats tops.
Announced - Whatever the Covid maximum allowed.

I'll be there. Hopefully they're selling beer again like last season. Might need a few if they show up like they did at West Point.

This sounds about right: I’d say announced 7,125 and actual would be 3,969 with about 1/3 of those in attendance being Troy Trojan fans.

I don't know how any Troy fans are going to be there. There are no tickets being sold anywhere online for this game.

I'll gladly buy your tickets though if some of you aren't going. I can mark Johnny Red Floyd Stadium off my stadium bucket list. I'll even wear a blue MT shirt...

Reactions: Danielhammaker
It seems a high number of Troy fans rushed to buy tickets to this game as soon as the link opened up at 10am. Myself being one them.

You'll probably have a decent-sized and loud Troy contingency there.
Which is exactly what our AD and Univ. President were praying for. At this point they really don’t care whether the butts in the seats are Cardinal Red or Blue.

Sad.

Which is exactly what our AD and Univ. President were praying for. At this point they really don’t care whether the butts in the seats are Cardinal Red or Blue.

Sad.

It will be our fault then when Stock loses. If only we gave the good guy home field advantage. Massaro will probably extend Stock continuously until we give Stock the support he deserves for competing so hard during difficult situations. EATT

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
If capacity is decreased by 80% does that mean the PA volume and word count can also be decreased by 80%?

If a tree falls in the woods, does anyone hear it? Maybe tv can block out the PA in this game. Last year's tsu game I listened to the full game replay on youtube and could clearly hear Larry say at the end of the first quarter 'that's the end of the first half' and could hear him at one point talking while the referees were trying to call out a penalty of some sort.

I'm guessing 3,000 actual butts in the seats... Maybe...My rationale is, many of the die hard season ticket holders are from the older crowd (hard hit Covid group) will not attbend due to health concerns... Student attendance will have scarce attendance due to no Grove action and the major tailgate folk, regular attendees, will stay home and do their pre-game and watch over TV... The only reason this is inflated (IMO) is because it is the Home opener...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT