GOP Playing Us On Budget

BlueRaiderFan

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2003

Stan Collender

SUBSCRIBER

960x0.jpg

JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images

To say we're all being played by House and Senate Republicans and the Trump administration when it comes to the deficit is my polite way of saying that the GOP is operating the federal equivalent of a huge budget bunco game.

Think of it as three-card monte with you betting billions on which card is the queen of hearts and you'll get the idea.

Still not sure what I mean? Start here.

The Congressional Budget Office last Monday released a report that for the first time officially projected the federal deficit rising to almost $1 trillion in 2019 and then staying at or well above that previously unfathomable level every year through 2028.

Capital OneVoice

How To Help Protect Your High Credit Score
As I first pointed out in this post, these projections almost certainly underestimate the actual deficit that will occur because CBO assumes that current law will

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stanco...been-playing-us-all-for-suckers/#50413234694f

Excerpt:

"Think about this. The same congressional Republicans who over the previous eight years wanted everyone to believe they were fiscal conservatives hell-bent on balancing the budget and not increasing the national debt, sponsored, passed and then danced around the fire because of legislation that will result in a permanent $1 trillion deficit and a debt that will soar to close to 100 percent of GDP by 2028."

Most of the congressional republicans and democrats are/were paid off crooks. It's why they were jointly opposed to Trump in the 2016 election - and two of the biggest slime balls are alexander and corker

They are opposed to Trump for several reasons. He's not part of the insider crowd and he's not knowledgeable enough about politics to be an effective president. Today alone he mocked the MeToo movement, a movement in which women who had been raped had the courage to come out and tell their story, he started a trade war, and he embraced Putin closely, the president of Russia that enacted psychological warfare on us during the last few years, and who continues to do so. He's a terrible president.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT