ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GoMiddle Staff Season Predictions

Matt Dossett

All American
Staff
May 14, 2016
Here you go
Publisher Matt Dossett and staff writers, Tyler Pellom, Rickey Fuquay, and Austin Lewis predict the season!

Last edited:
damn.... those are some bad numbers

I'm not sure an argument can be made for any better record, I was thinking and predicting a 4-6 record, and then the two P-5 rbs opted out, our best (allegedly) offensive lineman, is missing from the two deep., and over two thirds of our two deep on both sides consist of freshmen and red-shirt freshman (I'd like to know what happened to the upper classes that you would be expecting to fill those two deep slots filled by wet behind the ears kids).

Reactions: Raiders_55
I wonder how much of the 2 deep is a ruse. If Army sees that, isn't it tougher for them to prep? Is it a head game? On WR, it doesn't matter because we'll cycle through people a lot.

We usually rebound after a bad year. We'll see what we're made of on Saturday.

I'm not sure an argument can be made for any better record, I was thinking and predicting a 4-6 record, and then the two P-5 rbs opted out, our best (allegedly) offensive lineman, is missing from the two deep., and over two thirds of our two deep on both sides consist of freshmen and red-shirt freshman (I'd like to know what happened to the upper classes that you would be expecting to fill those two deep slots filled by wet behind the ears kids).
you're co
I wonder how much of the 2 deep is a ruse. If Army sees that, isn't it tougher for them to prep? Is it a head game? On WR, it doesn't matter because we'll cycle through people a lot.

We usually rebound after a bad year. We'll see what we're made of on Saturday.

They not thinking that deep.

ADVERTISEMENT