ADVERTISEMENT

General Spalding: The Threat of 5G

"Telecom companies are currently scrambling to implement fifth-generation cellular network technology. But the world of 5G is a world where all objects are wired and constantly communicating data to one another. The dark truth is that the development of 5G networks and the various networked products that they will give rise to in the global smart city infrastructure, represent the greatest threat to freedom in the history of humanity."

I'm sharing information.

I try to look at everything (dismiss much, note some and accept some) because I like to learn.

Many people don't enjoy learning - they just swallow what they're fed.

Quit spreading disinformation then. If you can find some peer reviewed journals or something actually scientific by a source that is published in actual scientific journals(instead of YouTube) then post it. You posting a bunch of horseshit that has no legs is what has gotten this country into the shape it is in.

Sure, sharing of information is the cause of societal ills, not silencing of voices, censorship, destruction of vestiges of history, wrecking free speech, and now even the burning of books. No, those aren't the problems wrecking society. So, Lynn you keep quiet and keep your views to yourself.

Or how about responding to Lynn's info and refuting it with your free speech if you strongly disagree with him. Who knows, maybe you both could learn something and come out of the debate even better off.

Mark my words, this ongoing trend to attempt to silence others' voices with whom you disagree is going to lead our society and civilization to an incredibly dark place. History has proven this over and over.

I wasn't silencing Lynn's voice. He said it himself, he is just sharing information, or in this case, disinformation.

Disinformation? Like Clinton leading the 2016 presidential election polls?

432hz 5G Healing Ventilators

ADVERTISEMENT