ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Football season tickets on sale

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
I renewed immediately last year. I think I'll wait and see how things play out. After all I have a huge stack of baseball season tickets I paid for and ended up not being able to use and no 'sorry, here's a partial refund' or 'gee, that's tough luck' even...

Football season tickets on sale

Reactions: Hop45
I believe MTSU refunded money for all baseball season tickets.

I have not seen a refund or any communication in that regard. Not that I have asked for one, but I would have liked some acknowledgement 'Hey, we took a hit and you took a hit, we promise to make it up to you by discount on next years tickets or here's a gift certificate to Lightning's Lockerroom' It's not a lot of money and I really don't miss it and at the same time I'm not spending money on concessions and the occasional MT merchandise purchase that total would be two to three times the money the season tickets cost.

No matter, as Coach Pete used to say, 'that's baseball'

I'm holding off on renewing football season tickets, which are about 4X the expense as baseball season tickets. Hopefully we'll see an end to this current situation that has put everything on hold.

Reactions: Hop45
I have not seen a refund or any communication in that regard. Not that I have asked for one, but I would have liked some acknowledgement 'Hey, we took a hit and you took a hit, we promise to make it up to you by discount on next years tickets or here's a gift certificate to Lightning's Lockerroom' It's not a lot of money and I really don't miss it and at the same time I'm not spending money on concessions and the occasional MT merchandise purchase that total would be two to three times the money the season tickets cost.

No matter, as Coach Pete used to say, 'that's baseball'

I'm holding off on renewing football season tickets, which are about 4X the expense as baseball season tickets. Hopefully we'll see an end to this current situation that has put everything on hold.

I received an email on 3/17/2020 titled, "Your 2020 Blue Raider baseball season ticket refund." Refund was issued back to my card shortly after.

I received an email on 3/17/2020 titled, "Your 2020 Blue Raider baseball season ticket refund." Refund was issued back to my card shortly after.

Never received any communication. Did a search of my inbox, spam and trash folders with no result.

However I went online and looked at my credit card account and did find a refund on 3/18. That was nice, even without receiving communication.

Hopefully, as the football season ticket renewal deadline approaches, there will be clarity as to the situation in regards to the virus. Won't be committing until there is.

I've heard several "college football experts" talk about what will happen this college football season. Herbstreit seems to think the entire CFB year will be cancelled (can't believe that). I heard Brett McMurphy today. He thinks it will be postponed by at least a month.

I want to know why tickets went up to $140? That's ridiculous. By November, they will be giving tickets away.

I received a baseball refund, but also was not aware of it until reading this thread. Thanks for the heads up!

ADVERTISEMENT