ADVERTISEMENT

Flash...your thoughts....

bigbadjohn45

All American
Jul 9, 2010
I'm reading now that Republicans have a very good chance at gaining anywhere from six to nine seats in the Senate--considering the position Democrats have placed themselves following Obama over the cliff. Democrats have seven seats up for grabs not being protected by an incumbent. Then add all the Democrats seeking first reelection in solid red states.
Even many of the polls show a strong Republican voter turnout and a much weaker Democrat voter turn out: 63% of registered Democrats are likely to vote compared to 81% of registered Republicans, The Independents are leaning Republican by 8%. Also, I believe this Ebola issue will even do more damage with Obama showing very little in the way of protecting this country.

Your thoughts, my friend?

BBJ, I remain hopeful for this election but am still doubtful for 2016. As I stated before, I don't believe we will ever see another Republican in the White House. Obama promised that he would transform America and he kept his promise. We will never see the America that you and I know ever again. America could have reversed the course of history back in 2012 but chose not to do so. I wished I was more hopeful but unfortunately this has become our reality.

This post was edited on 10/16 6:35 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

SENATE NO TOSS UPS

BBJ, I read the following post on another board and thought that I would share it with you.

These types of voting (mid-term elections) only indicate, imho, the fraud in voting. How can Kasich win easily, but Ohio go 52-48 for Obama twice. It makes no sense, at all. A supposed blue collar democratic state electing a conservative Governor. Same goes with any democratic bent state in Presidential elections that has a Republican Senator or Governor. Makes no sense, unless there is fraud, abundant fraud, at the national level and not so at state levels. I believe that whole heartedly. I don't care that voter turnout is higher amongst democrats in Presidential election cycles. Okay, so what. Is it THAT much higher in these swing states to cause that much of a difference between a Presidential race and a state race? I believe this early voting for POTUS is the key. It's a huge number, 42 million votes. I can remember watching the election for 2012, knowing Romney had actually pulled even or pretty close in the polling, and since the polling is so skewed democratically that it translated to a pretty easy Romney win. And you had an incumbent who had failed miserably. With all these indicators in place, it looked like Reagan/Carter all over again. And then as the results were coming in and you were seeing Romney gaining in Ohio, in Florida, in Virginia - in all these swing states - as if he was going to win, and then bam it just shifted in the oddest, weirdest way, just unnaturally. It was really odd, because late momentum in swing states means that it's getting close and the momentum is shifting, and always does shift. This time the shift not only stopped, but went the other way. I believe those votes from the early voting were used as they were needed, in all the swing states, through massive fraud. Because it makes no sense when senatorial or governorship races go the conservative direction in these swing states, you'd think the direction they would go would be the POTUS direction. But they don't often. So I am led to believe that the fraud that exists nationally does not exist at state levels. When it does trickle down to the state levels, it will not be good for the separation of powers. The fraud that exists nationally from the early votes will not bode well for half the country in 2016. If they pulled it off with the worst POTUS and worst incumbent POTUS in our history, they could pull it off for anyone from the democratic side. After these 8 years are over, who in their right mind would ever vote for Hillary Clinton, besides a base of freeloaders and loons of 40% in this country. She's a mirror of Obama, she worked with him for 4 years. But those 40 million plus early votes, without any fraud prevention, would be used again for the same rigging of state POTUS votes. Meaning California has 5 million of those early votes, 3 million are democratic, they are not needed in that state because it's a landslide win any way, so you conveniently shift them to Ohio, or Florida or wherever needed to swing the tide. Far-fetched? After watching the corruption, immorality, illegality, and complete unethical behavior of this administration the last 6 years, I have no doubt this happened and will happen again.

This post was edited on 10/16 7:28 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
BBJ, I read the following post on another board and thought that I would share it with you.

These types of voting (mid-term elections) only indicate, imho, the fraud in voting. How can Kasich win easily, but Ohio go 52-48 for Obama twice. It makes no sense, at all. A supposed blue collar democratic state electing a conservative Governor. Same goes with any democratic bent state in Presidential elections that has a Republican Senator or Governor. Makes no sense, unless there is fraud, abundant fraud, at the national level and not so at state levels. I believe that whole heartedly. I don't care that voter turnout is higher amongst democrats in Presidential election cycles. Okay, so what. Is it THAT much higher in these swing states to cause that much of a difference between a Presidential race and a state race? I believe this early voting for POTUS is the key. It's a huge number, 42 million votes. I can remember watching the election for 2012, knowing Romney had actually pulled even or pretty close in the polling, and since the polling is so skewed democratically that it translated to a pretty easy Romney win. And you had an incumbent who had failed miserably. With all these indicators in place, it looked like Reagan/Carter all over again. And then as the results were coming in and you were seeing Romney gaining in Ohio, in Florida, in Virginia - in all these swing states - as if he was going to win, and then bam it just shifted in the oddest, weirdest way, just unnaturally. It was really odd, because late momentum in swing states means that it's getting close and the momentum is shifting, and always does shift. This time the shift not only stopped, but went the other way. I believe those votes from the early voting were used as they were needed, in all the swing states, through massive fraud. Because it makes no sense when senatorial or governorship races go the conservative direction in these swing states, you'd think the direction they would go would be the POTUS direction. But they don't often. So I am led to believe that the fraud that exists nationally does not exist at state levels. When it does trickle down to the state levels, it will not be good for the separation of powers. The fraud that exists nationally from the early votes will not bode well for half the country in 2016. If they pulled it off with the worst POTUS and worst incumbent POTUS in our history, they could pull it off for anyone from the democratic side. After these 8 years are over, who in their right mind would ever vote for Hillary Clinton, besides a base of freeloaders and loons of 40% in this country. She's a mirror of Obama, she worked with him for 4 years. But those 40 million plus early votes, without any fraud prevention, would be used again for the same rigging of state POTUS votes. Meaning California has 5 million of those early votes, 3 million are democratic, they are not needed in that state because it's a landslide win any way, so you conveniently shift them to Ohio, or Florida or wherever needed to swing the tide. Far-fetched? After watching the corruption, immorality, illegality, and complete unethical behavior of this administration the last 6 years, I have no doubt this happened and will happen again.

This post was edited on 10/16 7:28 PM by nashvillegoldenflash
Flash, the post you cited is chilling to say the least. Early votes in California shifted to swing states such as Ohio or Florida to swing the election? Sure this DOES sound far-fetched, but I believe it's entirely possible. In fact, we already have documented cases of poll workers in Ohio voting multiple times for Obama--and were proud of it!

BBJ, I know it sounds far-fetched but we have so much evidence of widespread voter fraud that I could see it happening. For example, take the four counties in Alabama that had more votes than they had registered voters (see link). When you consider the depth of corruption and stupidity of the electorate, how could anyone be confident that a Republican would win another presidential election?

Voter fraud is not something made up

For those who think "voter fraud" is a manipulative ploy by the right to suppress minority voters, lo and behold.

From The Blaze:

An Arizona county party official said he saw a man stuffing "hundreds" of ballots into the ballot box and later told a local news outlet the entire incident was caught on surveillance video.

"A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box as I watched in amazement," said A.J. LaFaro, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party.

The Maricopa County GOP chairman provided the Arizona Daily Independent with the following account of what happened during the Aug. 26 primary election cycle:

Guy: “What’s your problem?”[/I]

LaFaro: “I don’t have a problem.”[/I]

Guy: “Stop watching me. You’re annoying me.”[/I]

LaFaro: “One of your ballots isn’t sealed.”[/I]

Guy: “It’s none of your business. What’s your name?”[/I]

LaFaro: “I’m the chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party. What’s yours?”[/I]

Guy: “Go f*** yourself. I don’t have to tell you who I am.”[/I]

LaFaro said it all happened as he was working with the elections staff during early ballots processing. The team in charge of processing the ballots got “way ahead” so the information systems coordinator convened an extended lunch period from 11:30- 1:00 p.m.[/QUOTE]

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say those probably weren’t Republican votes…

BBJ, with this much voter fraud going on around the country, how can anyone really be confident that the Republicans will take both the House and Senate?

[/I][/QUOTE]
This post was edited on 10/20 9:39 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

You Won’t Believe What This Guy Was Doing

"BBJ, with this much voter fraud going on around the country, how can anyone really be confident that the Republicans will take both the House and Senate"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree; I'm not really that confident as evidenced by the rampant voter fraud. I guess "cautiously optimistic" would be the best way to describe how I feel about our chances. I do suspect that we may have at least one or more Senatorial elections that may not be decided on November 4th, though....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT