ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL FAU game score prediction?

Two options:
1. Somehow MT squeaks out a win! 41-38
2. FAU destroys us... 45-14

I don't see FAU putting up 42 on us. However, I do see them putting up over 30. I also don't see us putting up over 30 on them right now as sloppy as we are. Our D has been getting gashed for big yardage and that will kill us vs. the fighting Singletary's. (Didn't know how to make that plural.)

I'm going with...
FAU - 35
MT - 28

MT 35-34. It takes a last second TD to do it. No one is there to see it though because we played so badly the bulk of the game everyone left.

I stay til 00:00 usually so I would be there. :) I did stay to witness this 10 years ago...

That’s how I am too. Last year at the Marshall game my daughter was ready to leave. I said nope. Stay until the end. I may not thing Stock deserves it but the players and my school itself do.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
FAU hasn’t exactly been consistent this year. However, I think the difference between the two coaches as well as just the talent difference between our two teams is too significant. Honestly, it’ll be a pretty big upset if we win. But I have a bad feeling about this. I really hope Brent can go the entire year without getting injured, knock on wood. If anybody would be out to get blood, it may be the owls after last week

OK boys. I'm going against all odds. I think we win this one 38 to 35. We then go to Marshall and get curb stomped.

I'm hoping we can have an exciting win, like the La Tech game in 2016 but I'm not feeling like this team has that in them.

FAU 45
MT 27

I'm picking FAU 34 MT 17. I want MT to win so bad, but it feels like we're going to have a strong turn out for this game. MT has promoted this game hard. There's a strong local media interest in this game, and people that will be coming just because of the Kiffin factor. Past history indicates that we lay an egg on the big stage at home when we have the opportunity to make an impression with fans. Man, I sure hope I'm wrong.

This weekend could be really ugly for the four FBS teams in Tennessee. Memphis $h*t the bed last night in NOLA vs. Tulane on National TV, Vols play @Georgia at 2:30 on CBS, MT has FAU on Stadium TV Network and Vandy plays TSU which is always a chance for an OVC upset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT