ADVERTISEMENT

false claims by females

While I am concerned about things like this, I'm much more concerned about the fact that we have so many rapes in our country. We need to teach our young men better than we are.

Yes, absolutely. We need to teach our boys better than we have been.
1. Women. The good ones are rare. Rare as rubies.
2. Men usually manipulate the physical environment around them to get what they want.
3. Women usually manipulate...people.

Wow, good women are rare, Todd? I disagree. I don't think they are any more rare than "good men." Men manipulate people as well. I don't know that I would make a broad generalization like that, well of course, unless I had an issue with women in general.

not my words, Buddy.

"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies."
"A worthy woman who can find? For her price is far above rubies."
"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies"

I'll let you figure out whose words those are. Clue: they were written by a man considered by millions throughout history to be uber wise. Maybe you can Bing it or something.

Listen, there is a pride culture that has become pervasive among the female demographic. Males are certainly no saints; none of us are, but this whole "war on women" rhetoric is bogus. There is actually a war on men, and it's being carried out by men who have allowed themselves to be manipulated by women, and they swallow and regurgitate the "female victimization" mantra.

just bringing awareness to the elephant in the room.

I've read the bible, Todd. I don't need to "Bing it or something." Basically you are saying that you believe women have been an issue since biblical times. I don't think the women's movement is about a "victimization mantra." I do think it's about bringing awareness to the situation in this country concerning rape. I think around 10% of rapes in this country result in a conviction...that's astounding and an issue. I also don't think "virtuous wife" is any more difficult to find than a "virtuous man." You seem to be saying that women are less virtuous than men. That they lie, generally speaking. While I'm certain that some women do lie about rape. I think that generally they don't and that we have a problem with the way women are viewed in this country, in thanks to no small part because of attitudes from males, like yours...if I'm understanding what you are saying and that is that women are generally not to be trusted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT