ADVERTISEMENT

Eyabi Anoma, LB

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
Dismissed from Alabama and ended up at houston......just dismissed from Houston.

I don't typically believe in 3rd chances, but this guy was the #3 rated player in the country in 2018.

We have a decently strong culture here at MT and maybe, just maybe the kid finally learned his lesson?

I say take'em....but I always go with the risky moves. I feel like as a G5, you have to be bold. Status quo moves ain't gonna get it done in the G5. Gotta swing for the fences....

Dismissed from Alabama and ended up at houston......just dismissed from Houston.

I don't typically believe in 3rd chances, but this guy was the #3 rated player in the country in 2018.

We have a decently strong culture here at MT and maybe, just maybe the kid finally learned his lesson?

I say take'em....but I always go with the risky moves. I feel like as a G5, you have to be bold. Status quo moves ain't gonna get it done in the G5. Gotta swing for the fences....

LOL!
According to Matt Zenitz of AL.com, it was a combination of factors that led to Anoma being dismissed from the team at Houston — tardiness, skipping class, clashing with teammates, insubordination, etc. One source told him that it was some of the same issues he dealt with at Alabama.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT