ADVERTISEMENT

executive orders

MTLynn

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Trump issued four executive orders:

1) provide $300 of unemployment relief leaving the States to provide $100.

2) give the Health and Human Services Secretary the decision to ban evictions to control the spread of the virus.

3) wave student loan payments until the end of the year.

4) provide a payroll tax deferment through the end of the year and will work to eliminate having to pay that back.

I'm still not sure what authority Trump has with these executive orders. If this were Obama, I'd be complaining too. I guess the White House is daring dems and congress to try to stop financial assistance from going out to the public??

In any other era of normal reality, this would be news item #1 this week. In this turbulent commie revolution NWO era, this is like news item #8 for the day.

I'll give Trump credit about this in this regard, at least when he goes controversial in handing out taxpayer and/or treasury money, at least he is giving it back out to the American people in general.

Compare that to the DC establishment of Bush & Obama, both repubs & dems. When they raid the treasury and taxpayers, it's to hand out big money to themselves, eg family, friends, and big Wall Street donors amongst other "elites."

What did Wall Street & The Bankers make out with in 2008? Didn't it end up being about $1.5 Trillion? That was in addition to the wealth they horded while breaking the system. All the American people got was the bill for it all, a lousy economy, and a bunch of people kicked out of their homes.

That contrast is another prime reason Establishment DC bitterly hates Trump. The great unwashed masses can struggle to pay for their very average 1800 Sq Ft home not to mention a near crisis just to pay an unexpected $700 car repair. Helping hard working Americans with a break of a few hundred $$ is unacceptable when that money could go to the DC "elites" and bankers when they want to buy that third $5 Million house and new private jet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT