ADVERTISEMENT

Ever see Kermit do this?

I was concerned some of the ole blue hairs would have a stroke if they had to stand up quick and clap.
The team needed a boost and it was quiet as a church mouse.

We went to a women's game last year and I couldn't believe how dead the Murphy Center was for that game. We felt like we were being loud just talking at a normal volume. Is that the norm for the women's games these days?

Love this!
Hello....Stock....hello...
Anybody on FB staff see this? It's ok to get Fired Up

Remember the video of Stock trying to hand out t-shirts at the KUC or where ever he was?

I remember Kermit coming to the fraternity house with 10 pizzas, talking to us, getting us fired up. He got it. He understood the situation. Either CRS doesn't get it, or doesn't care.

Remember the video of Stock trying to hand out t-shirts at the KUC or where ever he was?

I remember Kermit coming to the fraternity house with 10 pizzas, talking to us, getting us fired up. He got it. He understood the situation. Either CRS doesn't get it, or doesn't care.
Or just has a different personality.

We went to a women's game last year and I couldn't believe how dead the Murphy Center was for that game. We felt like we were being loud just talking at a normal volume. Is that the norm for the women's games these days?
Not usually. They are decently energetic.

Reactions: Blue_H
ADVERTISEMENT