ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL ESPN Bottom Ten 2021 edition

I love his description of the Big 12.

"...it has become the college football version of that mall near your house that used to be a big deal in the '90s, but then Sears went under and JC Penney left. Now it's down to a Chess King, that boutique where your mom buys her Vera Bradley patterns and a weird food court anchored by a McDowell's."

Shocked we aren't on the list. The cherry on top was when our starting QB up and quit the team. I'm starting a campaign to get us on this list! I demand it.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Shocked we aren't on the list. The cherry on top was when our starting QB up and quit the team. I'm starting a campaign to get us on this list! I demand it.
There fixed it for ya. After Charlotte game we should make the list.

Waiting list: Mediocre( for 17 years but who’s counting) Tennessee State, unLv, Vanderbilt Commode Doors, Sibericuse, Duke Blew Devils, Temple Bowels, Ill-ugh-noise, US(not C)F, By The Time I Get To Arizona, Texas State Armadillos, Yew-tah State, South Alabama Redundancies, COVID-19.

Not sure of MT's overall record the handful of times on national television at night, but I'm betting that it's worse than I can imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT