ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Enjoying the schadenfreude

This is floating around facebook :)

70144443_10106701283930465_2591306507303780352_n.jpg

Dear Vols Fans in Middle TN,

In light of recent events, I’d like to invite you to join the MTSU bandwagon. Here’s my pitch:

- Mediocrity is our strong suit and let’s be honest, that’d be a welcome change for you at this point.
- We occasionally make it to bowl games. Are they big games? No. But hey, it’s a bowl game.
- No head coach turnover. For better or worse, Coach Stock’s contract expires in 2056 and we can’t afford to buy him out.
- Rocky Top is a terrible song and you won’t hear it at Floyd Stadium.
- Cheapish beer at the games.
- You can sit basically anywhere you want at the games for basically no money.
- Surprisingly adequate tailgating.
- No three-hour drive to get your heart broken. You can get your soul crushed right here and then Uber home.
- You actually went to school there.

Reactions: MarJac23
This is floating around facebook :)

70144443_10106701283930465_2591306507303780352_n.jpg

Dear Vols Fans in Middle TN,

In light of recent events, I’d like to invite you to join the MTSU bandwagon. Here’s my pitch:

- Mediocrity is our strong suit and let’s be honest, that’d be a welcome change for you at this point.
- We occasionally make it to bowl games. Are they big games? No. But hey, it’s a bowl game.
- No head coach turnover. For better or worse, Coach Stock’s contract expires in 2056 and we can’t afford to buy him out.
- Rocky Top is a terrible song and you won’t hear it at Floyd Stadium.
- Cheapish beer at the games.
- You can sit basically anywhere you want at the games for basically no money.
- Surprisingly adequate tailgating.
- No three-hour drive to get your heart broken. You can get your soul crushed right here and then Uber home.
- You actually went to school there.
LMAO!!!

is that that bowers kid? I saw his pictures in the nose bleed section of neyland.

ADVERTISEMENT