ADVERTISEMENT

dnj article on 24th commitment

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
dnj:

...Trae Meadows, a safety from Greensboro, North Carolina, announced his decision to join the Blue Raiders next season on Twitter.

The Dudley High School senior finished 2014 with 73 total tackles, six interceptions and six passes defended.....

Meadows becomes 24th MT commitment

more on Meadows here:

...Steve Ellis offered Friday night and Meadows, an early enrollee, committed this afternoon and plans to enroll Monday.

"I'm all set," Meadows. "I'm going D. 1. It's a dream come true."

Meadows chose Middle Tennessee over offers from Navy, Army, Appalachian State, Charlotte and James Madison.

LSU, Fresno State, Utah State, Indiana, TCU, Wake Forest, North Carolina State and Wyoming showed high interest in Meadows.....

Meadows commits to Middle Tennessee

We have him on the board which totals 22. Am I missing something? Also I still cannot read anything on DNJ. I am not going to pay 7 dollars just to read content on the Murfreesboro newspaper. Just sayin.

On Firefox you have the option for a "private" window which keep no records of where you have been, therefore a new # of views each time you visit in "private".

I would think most browsers have a similar way for users to get around a paywall for a site which allows a number of views. Of, course if the DNJ closes off all of the "limited number of views" such a window won't help.

This post was edited on 2/2 9:00 AM by MTFNBY5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT