ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Demetric Hardin in the transfer portal

Went down the rabbit holes of user's opinions of our football program on twitter tweets and responses. While there is an overwhelming majority of people who want change from the top down, I am completely confused of a sizable amount of those defending Stockstill. WTH.

I just don't get it. It is as if there are NO expectations and we should just be happy with the results? screw THAT.

Anyhow, best of luck to this person.

This guys was supposed to be legit but injuries (surprise, surprise) derailed his first year.

Who is defending Stock? I haven't seen anyone.
They're out there. More on Facebook comments it seems to me than on twitter, but they are out there.

Same or the same kind of that were defending andy mccollum after four straight losing season.

Who is defending Stock? I haven't seen anyone.
I'd estimate 90% of the MT community wants Stock to move on.

The remaining 10% loves Stock (and a majority of Stock's defense comes from former players).

The defenders use the whole "he's a good man" line. Yeah. So is my preacher. Doesn't mean he's a good football coach. Incoming/prospective players have to see what is going on.

Stock was what we needed at the time and I am grateful for that. He cleaned up the Slappy mess. First bowl game. Bowl win. But now his time has passed. The school is in need of a different type of coach. It really is that simple.

Reactions: C-Bow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT