ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Deep Dive/Preview for the SDSU game!

Line should be close to 10 but will probably be around 4. I like SDSU a lot in this spot. MT has never played well in bowls against physical teams.

MT will not be able to match SDSU physicality IMO. This is a big, strong MW team. Our OL is going to get dominated.

MT faced Burmeister last year @ Va. Tech in a 35-14 loss. He's a very mobile guy and hurt us with his legs.

Expecting more of the same for our bowl game. I will be betting SDSU to win and cover. This is all I'll say on the subject.

SDSU 36
MT 23

Last edited:
Prime time game for MTSU. We win or get blown out, never a competitive back and forth. Could go along way for the program to get a win, so have a feeling they get blown out.

Mt 14
SDSU 45

Reactions: Blue_H
Toledo is a wash because of who they beat. San Jose is their big matchup win.

CSU beat Nevada
TSU is better than Idaho St.
Miami is a better win than all of their wins with the exception of San Jose.
UTEP beat Boise St. who beat SDSU
Charlotte and FIU are better teams than the bottom half of MTN West.

IMO, it all comes down to their defense. We know what they are gonna try on O. UTSA gameplan. Get us to load the box and expose man coverage on slants and TE routes. They don't go over the top much. They are more blue collar. However, they will throw more in this game to expose man coverage.

They aren't JMU, UTSA, UAB or WKU

Toledo is a wash because of who they beat. San Jose is their big matchup win.

CSU beat Nevada
TSU is better than Idaho St.
Miami is a better win than all of their wins with the exception of San Jose.
UTEP beat Boise St. who beat SDSU
Charlotte and FIU are better teams than the bottom half of MTN West.

IMO, it all comes down to their defense. We know what they are gonna try on O. UTSA gameplan. Get us to load the box and expose man coverage on slants and TE routes. They don't go over the top much. They are more blue collar. However, they will throw more in this game to expose man coverage.

They aren't JMU, UTSA, UAB or WKU
Agreed. UTSA is the best opponent for both teams and we were relatively competitive in that game.

Definitely a winnable game against the Aztecs.

ADVERTISEMENT