ADVERTISEMENT

Davis on Monte's show this afternoon

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Going to be interesting to hear his comments on the new signees, the summer trip to (?), the tournament in Alaska, next year's schedule, and next year's prospects.

We probably won't hear any questions or comments on the commit, Joan Duran, who didn't sign; the way the over signing will play out, or why Davis' earlier commitment to find another "big" failed to materialize.

In other MT news Russell Woods, a 6' 9" JUCO PF who MT had offered (according to Verbalcommits.com) has committed to Missouri, and JaQuel Richmond will transfer to UNCW (personally, I hate it that we lost this 3 star player - we get so few of them and he was just showing his potential when the injury/dismissal came about)

Davis' interview will probably be on around 5:30 this afternoon - WGNS is available on line and GoAllSportsTalk is podcast.

Should be interesting indeed. I, too, am curious to hear if anything at all is behind about Duran but I doubt it.

Going to be interesting to hear his comments on the new signees, the summer trip to (?), the tournament in Alaska, next year's schedule, and next year's prospects.

We probably won't hear any questions or comments on the commit, Joan Duran, who didn't sign; the way the over signing will play out, or why Davis' earlier commitment to find another "big" failed to materialize.

In other MT news Russell Woods, a 6' 9" JUCO PF who MT had offered (according to Verbalcommits.com) has committed to Missouri, and JaQuel Richmond will transfer to UNCW (personally, I hate it that we lost this 3 star player - we get so few of them and he was just showing his potential when the injury/dismissal came about)

Davis' interview will probably be on around 5:30 this afternoon - WGNS is available on line and GoAllSportsTalk is podcast.

It starts a little over halfway in the podcast http://wgnsradio.com/all-sports-talk-april-21-2015-cms-26057

Also, Coach Insell is interviewed immediately following the interview with CKD

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT