ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA TV Lineup

ewglenn

Oct 6, 2021
Here is our tv lineup so far:

9/2 @Alabama SECN

9/9 @Missouri SECN+

9/16 vs Murray St ESPN+

9/23 vs Colorado St ESPN Platforms (ESPN+ is likely)

9/28 @WKU CBSSN

10/4 vs JSU ESPNU

10/10 vs LA Tech CBSSN

10/17 @Liberty CBSSN

11/4 @NMSU ESPN Platforms (ESPN+ is likely)

11/11 vs FIU ESPN Platforms (ESPN+ is likely)

11/18 vs UTEP ESPN Platforms (ESPN+ is likely)

11/25 @SHSU ESPN Platforms (ESPN+ is likely)

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
4 nationally televised games is a nice upgrade (5 if we’re counting the SECN).

Last year we had 1 in the regular season (unless you want to count Stadium and ACCN then it would be 3).

Yeah but three of the four are on Tuesday or Wednesday. Ought to really help even less people want to go (if that’s possible). And the fourth is a Thursday.

It’s actually going to make it easier for me to go to games. Living in the Boro it’s convenient and not a ton going on weeknights. Weekends are a completely different story.

That discussion about our lack of competence showed up in a big way today. Now that we’re solely with CBSSN and ESPN it’s clear how we are viewed. On par with NMSU. The two of us receiving the fewest linear TV games - even fewer than Sam Houston and Jax St.

But will that wake up anyone in Cope or Murphy. Nah

That discussion about our lack of competence showed up in a big way today. Now that we’re solely with CBSSN and ESPN it’s clear how we are viewed. On par with NMSU. The two of us receiving the fewest linear TV games - even fewer than Sam Houston and Jax St.

But will that wake up anyone in Cope or Murphy. Nah
I get why you say that, and for a lot that is true. For me personally and others with Hulu Live, it makes no difference. ESPN+ games show up as a currently live game listing same as a linear game. No difference to me if it is CBS, NBC, ESPN, or ESPN+. No switching apps. Its essentially another channel.

It's being on Stadium and the like that annoyed me as I had to go from the Hulu app to Samsung TV app.

I agree though one would want more linear and the powers that be should want that exposure because I absolutely am in the minority with how I watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT