ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB cusa tourney - utep, 8:30pm, Friday, March 12, 2021

We didn't see UTEP during the regular season, but we've played them well when they have been good. I have a good feeling about tonight! Go ladies!

Glad to see so much excitement and forum talk on the LRs making it to the finals and the upcoming game with Rice!!!
I realize some of you are not huge fans of women's BkB and that's ok; I wouldn't walk across the street to see MT BB at the CWS and some of you treat BB as if it's as important as FB or BkB (to me it's just another Spring sport). But, should MT BB be good I would be happy as I would in any MT athletic endeavor.
I really wish some of the rabid MT LR fans over at the Zone had come over here when the Zone closed. I miss the indepth discussion of the LRs in a forum setting.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Glad to see so much excitement and forum talk on the LRs making it to the finals and the upcoming game with Rice!!!
I realize some of you are not huge fans of women's BkB and that's ok; I wouldn't walk across the street to see MT BB at the CWS and some of you treat BB as if it's as important as FB or BkB (to me it's just another Spring sport). But, should MT BB be good I would be happy as I would in any MT athletic endeavor.
I really wish some of the rabid MT LR fans over at the Zone had come over here when the Zone closed. I miss the indepth discussion of the LRs in a forum setting.
Agreed. I wonder how much of this is due to the football and MBB teams being horrible lately... kind of lowering the excitement. But I think the WBB fans are more "rabid" anyway.

I think the UTEP game was the best, most complete that we've played all year. That bodes well for a win tonight against Rice -- I think it'll be a great game and I hope they have a big win to take us back to the NCAAs!

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Agreed. I wonder how much of this is due to the football and MBB teams being horrible lately... kind of lowering the excitement. But I think the WBB fans are more "rabid" anyway.

I think the UTEP game was the best, most complete that we've played all year. That bodes well for a win tonight against Rice -- I think it'll be a great game and I hope they have a big win to take us back to the NCAAs!
I hope you are right! Gonna have to have that outside shot going all around the perimeter because that 6'9" center isn't gonna allow many easy points in the paint.

Sure hope Space isn't sick or otherwise prevented from starting game threads since he normally does. Regardless, I take a go at it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT