Sat., February 4
Rice at North Texas (CUSA.tv) - 2:00p
UAB at UTSA (CUSA.tv) - 3:00p
WKU at Southern Miss (FCS) - 4:00p
FIU at Charlotte (CUSA.tv) - 6:00p
Florida Atlantic at Old Dominion (CUSA.tv) - 6:00p
Marshall at Louisiana Tech (CUSA.tv) - 6:00p
(RV) Middle Tennessee at UTEP (ASN) - 7:00p

Does anybody's TV listings show the UTEP game being picked up locally for ASN? It doesn't show on my listings.

I hope it is on ASN. I get that channel loud and clear with my hdtv rabbit ears...even though it is not broadcasted HD.

Which by the way, Beinsports does a great job using current mediums to broadcast their games. I'd pay through a service like fb video for ala cart if I could.

THURSDAY’S RESULTS
(RV) Middle Tennessee 69, at UTSA 59
Florida Atlantic 77, at Charlotte 75
at UTEP 63, UAB 59
at Old Dominion 64, FIU 57
at Louisiana Tech 76, WKU 67
at Southern Miss 91, Marshall 67

cusa%20standings%20thru%202-3-2017_zpsmslboan1.jpg

Last edited:
UNC wilmington also lost again last night. I believe that's their second loss in a row. The way it's starting to look, if we drop one more game, we will have to win the conference tournament to get in.

UNC wilmington also lost again last night. I believe that's their second loss in a row. The way it's starting to look, if we drop one more game, we will have to win the conference tournament to get in.

No at large for us unless we when out and lose in the CUSA championship game.

The NIT at home is not such a bad thing....Joking. Realistically it's hard for even national champions to win from the first game in January throughout. We say any team has a chance in basketball, but if a 4 loss team doesn't get in and 7 and 8 loss P5 schools do, that's a shame. Looking at bracketology, the high seeds are full 10 loss teams.

The NIT at home is not such a bad thing....Joking. Realistically it's hard for even national champions to win from the first game in January throughout. We say any team has a chance in basketball, but if a 4 loss team doesn't get in and 7 and 8 loss P5 schools do, that's a shame. Looking at bracketology, the high seeds are full 10 loss teams.

I was thinking the same thing. I was looking at bubble teams and there were teams with .500 records that they were saying are on the right side of the bubble. It's a shame.

SATURDAY’S RESULTS
Rice 95, at North Texas 80
at UTSA 82, UAB 67
WKU 64, at Southern Miss 47
at Charlotte 95, FIU 80
Florida Atlantic 65, at Old Dominion 61
at Louisiana Tech 94, Marshall 90
at UTEP 57, Middle Tennessee 54

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT