Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
FRIDAY 9.20.19

FIU @ Louisiana Tech
site.png
7 p.m. Ruston, LA TV:CBS Sports Network

SATURDAY 9.21.19

Southern Miss @ Alabama 11 a.m. Tuscaloosa, AL Live Video Live Audio TV:ESPN2

South Alabama @ UAB 2:30 p.m. Birmingham, AL Live Video Live Audio TV:NFL Network

Wagner @ Florida Atlantic 5 p.m. Boca Raton, FL Live Video TV:ESPN+ Radio:ESPN West Palm 106.3

Baylor @ Rice 6 p.m. Houston, TX TV:CBS SN

Old Dominion @ Virginia 6 p.m. Charlottesville, VA Live Video TV:ESPN2

UTSA @ North Texas
site.png
6:30 p.m. Denton, TX TV:Stadium on Facebook Radio:Mean Green Sports Network

Charlotte @ Clemson 6:30 p.m. Clemson, SC Live Video TV:ACC Network

Nevada @ UTEP 7 p.m. El Paso, TX Live Video TV:ESPN3

Wisconsin spanking wolverines 14-0 early

Saw it coming a mile away. Placed my bet as soon as the line was available on my book. Easiest money I'll make all year

Ticket Wager Detail
Print.svg

Ticket Number:
Accepted Date:
9/16/2019 - EST
Graded Date:
1/1/0001
Wager Type:
Money Line
Wager Status:
Pending
Risk:
$850.00 (USD)
To Win Amount:
$500.00 (USD)
Description:
Football - NCAA - Michigan vs. Wisconsin - Wisconsin

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
Michigan is terrible. The OSU will destroy them.
This morning on GameDay Herbstreight said Michigan wasn't facing an MT defense, they were going against a real defense.

Michigan is terrible. The OSU will destroy them.
This morning on GameDay Herbstreight said Michigan wasn't facing an MT defense, they were going against a real defense.

And a real running game, and passing game, and special teams.

Wisconsin is the real deal and a true dark horse to win the National Title.

Watching UT and VU get obliterated made my day. :) Pruitt gets fired by end of the season. No way do they give him a year 3.

Watching UT and VU get obliterated made my day. :) Pruitt gets fired by end of the season. No way do they give him a year 3.

Not sure what he's supposed to do when he gets saddled with a god awful roster. You've gotta have a decent QB in the SEC and the Vols just flat out do not have one and it's hard to make one appear out of thin air. He needs to play the freshman now and let him take his lumps for next year because he most certainly won't get a 4th year without significant improvement.

I'm telling you, they are already mounting a campaign to boot him. His coaching is bad. He's in a 2nd season and they are worse than they were when he went in.

Glad to see App win. ODU playing well.
If Pruitt is let go UT will not be able to get a decent coach within the next 20 years. Have to give him at least 3 years.

Reactions: MT Glenn
maybe they'll hire stockstill

he honestly wouldn't do too bad there. win 50% of his conference games and most of his OOC games for 8-9 wins per year.....people would grow old of it eventually but at that point he will have probably tricked the AD into a contract that's too expensive for even UT-Knoxville to buy out of

Reactions: TruBluCop
If Craddock wasn't already worried about his job, he and his boss better be now.

SJSU goes into Fayetteville, AR and beats the Razorbacks 31-24 on the back of 5 Arkansas turnovers and a 402 yard passing performance from SJSU Senior QB Josh Love

Hell of a game and hell of a finish. SJSU paid +900 on the moneyline.

I had SJSU to cover. I also had ND to cover along with Cal and some others. It was another good day for me. :) I'll be surprised if that coaching staff isn't gone by end of season too.

ADVERTISEMENT