TUESDAY12.18.18

Northern Illinois vs UAB 6 p.m. Boca Raton, FL TV:ESPN

THURSDAY12.20.18

South Florida vs Marshall 7 p.m. Tampa Bay, FL TV:ESPN

FRIDAY12.21.18

Toledo vs FIU 11:30 a.m. Nassau, Bahamas TV:ESPN

SATURDAY12.22.18

Louisiana Tech vs Hawaii 9:30 p.m. Manoa, HI TV:ESPN

Also, to add to the toughest schedule in CUSA, we draw the toughest opponent in a bowl game within our conference. Man, this has been a tough season and we still played for a championship.

Reactions: Hop45
After complaining about the NOB, looking at that about the only one I would rather have is the Tampa Bowl, and I think that one pays less.

After complaining about the NOB, looking at that about the only one I would rather have is the Tampa Bowl, and I think that one pays less.
Still don’t get the lack of luv for the NOB. By far the best of the 5 we have attended. In fact, going down Wednesday as we are going to try & knock out The WW 2 Museum, their aquarium, and the Katrina Museum before the bowl festivities kick in fully on Friday. Don’t get me wrong, Ft Worth & Mobile were good, just not on the scale of the NOB. I get though, it’s different strokes for different folks.

New Orleans is fine but I think the date was too soon. I think our administration thought NOB would be best due to all the goodness from 2009, we will not have near the crowd.

I wanted a game at least 3 weeks from the Dec 1 game; one so the players could have some time off and get through finals and then have a good prep for the game....plus, I admit I wanted to go somewhere warm.

Either way, I will be at NOB with my son...he was 14 last time, now he's 23, we may stay out a little later this year.

Reactions: C-Bow
Enjoy the trip! The WW2 museum was great ... I plan on taking my son and daughters at some point. I didn't know there was a Katrina museum...interesting.

Anyhow, planning to go there in Jan with my wife to visit some friends. Tell Pat I said hi!

Enjoy the trip! The WW2 museum was great ... I plan on taking my son and daughters at some point. I didn't know there was a Katrina museum...interesting.

Anyhow, planning to go there in Jan with my wife to visit some friends. Tell Pat I said hi!

First things first:

c85f78e7a54b476476fef30405731904.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT