ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL CRS and Brent COY & MVP

He should.

Great. Just what we need to spend more money out of our already tight budget to pay a bonus for a coach that couldnt bring home the championship at home. I would have preferred him not get it so we could save the money.

He should.

Great. Just what we need to spend more money out of our already tight budget to pay a bonus for a coach that couldnt bring home the championship at home. I would have preferred him not get it so we could save the money.

He isn’t overpaid. His buyout is out of line but the yearly amount is reasonable. Several CUSA coaches make more

Reactions: C-Bow
He isn’t overpaid. His buyout is out of line but the yearly amount is reasonable. Several CUSA coaches make more

I disagree. I would rather us pay our coaches more inline with what the MAC pays their coaches. They have plenty of success with the amount they pay. In the grand scheme of things if you have a good coach he is going to leave for a P5 school. So, why pay them so much while they are here.

I disagree. I would rather us pay our coaches more inline with what the MAC pays their coaches. They have plenty of success with the amount they pay. In the grand scheme of things if you have a good coach he is going to leave for a P5 school. So, why pay them so much while they are here.

We are not in the MAC. We are in CUSA, our conference has bigger budgets and pays more.

We are not in the MAC. We are in CUSA, our conference has bigger budgets and pays more.

Yeah, no shit. But if we spent some of that money we pay Stockstill on facilities we wouldn't have some of the worst in CUSA.

How much of a building would 1.5m pay for? Using your logic if we are overpaying 300k a year for the last 5 years?

No new CUSA coach is gonna make less than 800k a year.

How much of a building would 1.5m pay for? Using your logic if we are overpaying 300k a year for the last 5 years?

No new CUSA coach is gonna make less than 800k a year.

You don't have to necessarily build a new building. 300k a year can go along way toward renovations.

We had a great season and still have the New Orleans Bowl to look forward to. We have a Coach and Quarterback, along with some other players, who earned much-deserved awards. We should be proud. There is no way anyone should be able to turn this into a negative conversation. Congratulations to a fine man and coach - Rick Stockstill !!! I'm proud to call him the coach of our Blue Raiders!

We had a great season and still have the New Orleans Bowl to look forward to. We have a Coach and Quarterback, along with some other players, who earned much-deserved awards. We should be proud. There is no way anyone should be able to turn this into a negative conversation. Congratulations to a fine man and coach - Rick Stockstill !!! I'm proud to call him the coach of our Blue Raiders!

I don't think anyone wants to turn it into a negative. However, we have the MVP and Coach of the Year yet - and the fact remains - still no conference championship. So, I think if there is any negative from any of this it's if we weren't going to do it this year then when? This was the program's best chance. It will be a while before we are in position again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT