ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives 9

BlueRaiderFan

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2003
36942352_656036344755711_7416650561543471104_n.jpg

Dude, the fact that you've started 10 threads with the same title tells me that whatever life you had is now gone... you need help. Call the VA and talk to someone.

Dude, the fact that you are responding to one of them tells me that you don't have one either, so worry about yourself.

Everyone please note that Lynn is knowingly mocking a combat vet...a person that has lost friends to the enemy, received direct and indirect fire from the enemy...a person that has used deadly force to defend his country...a person that went 24 years before the VA offered him any help in any form to deal with his emotions from it. Apparently Lynn has done so much for his country that he feels comfortable mocking me. Good job, Lynn. Hey, can we get a post from the "Natural News?"

I'm not mocking you. I know that you're a veteran. You need help. I'm serious.

I'm not the one posting links to the natural news. I asked politely for you guys to let me have one thread that I could post my views in so that I could consolidate it all into one thread, but nooooooo you guys wouldn't have it, so you get what you get. You made your bed and you can lie in it.

Demanding that people abstain from replying to your posts is like joining a debate team and telling everyone that you only want to state your opinions - that nobody should try to debate with you.

There is no doubt that you're seeking attention with multiple posts with the same title.

Is this temper tantrum your way of dealing with life's failures?

Last edited:
It's not like joining a debate team because with a debate team it would be impossible to debate without a response. However, it IS possible to post on a message board and request that you not have responses to ONE thread so that you don't have to separate the issues into individual threads for clarity of debate. This doesn't defy the ENTIRE purpose of a message board. It does defy the ENTIRE purpose of a debate team. It is a little unusual, but not unheard of. So, now I separate each topic so that it can be discussed clearly and on an individual basis. Cry all you want, but this is what you asked for. If anyone is acting childish here, it's you because instead of admitting that you were wrong and that it is an unusual, but fairly reasonable request, given the number of posts that I make, you did what you wanted, like a child.

You're a nut job - typical snowflake. This is not your safe space. I hope you seek help before you harm someone

By the way, I loved your latest post about aliens taking over leaders, or the illuminati etc... Very enlightening....I'll grab my tinfoil hat.

Ok, whatever... Just enjoy several hundred pages of my posts to follow. You asked for it. Typical conservitard... Thinks of himself and his point of view and no one else's until the walls come crashing down.

The only thing I've asked is for you to go see a shrink. Nobody is forcing you to do anything on the internet

For some reason you're desperate for attention and starting multiple threads with the same title is your juvenile way of getting it.

Nothing screams attention whore like multiple threads with the same title.

Nothing screams attention whore like multiple threads that a person would need to be completely ignorant to believe. Good luck tinfoil man...

Was it the extreme leftist tinfoil hat Trump/Russia collusion failure that turned you into an attention whore?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT