ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives 2

BlueRaiderFan

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2003
Maybe some knuckleheads will have the same decency and respect for my threads that I do for theirs. I doubt it. Thread after thread with no interruption and I can't even have one thread to post my opinions on. That's conservatives for you. No moral fiber or respect for others.

36783115_1723156074406985_2762169823986188288_o.jpg

This is a PUBLIC forum... anyone can and should comment on any thread they choose. Don't be childish

You guys have DOZENS, if not more, threads of your views, but you refuse to allow me a thread to post mine. Just as I suspected, you cannot help from posting in my threads to express liberal views. I know it's a public forum, but when a person requests that their thread be left in peace, you guys can't do it. Good "Christian" men no doubt. I'm glad others get to see how childish you guys really are. Grow up and respect others wishes.

Huh? This is downright goofy. Nobody cares if you comment on every thread in the folder. Knock yourself out!

Complaining about others commenting on a thread you started on a public forum is laughable.

No it's not. I get tired of endless threads of bull that gets put in here. Learn to respect others wishes, Lynn. Grow up.

Discussion is the point of message boards. I respect your right to post on any thread about any topic that blows your skirt up but you need to find another venue if you don't want people replying to your posts.

If you going to post stuff in here, be prepared to defend it.

Even the healthcare message you shared is misleading just like your "thoughts" on the debt. Our politicians don't have socialized medicine, they have "paid for" healthcare. Its part of their pay package due to their role as a govt official. They have access to any doctor in the country.

I don't like it either. They should have to pay and be exposed to the same market factors you and I face.

Lynn, you wear a tinfoil hat and don't really discuss anything or add much of value, but by all means, keep replying. Thanks.

Mike, until 2014 they had government healthcare and they still get 75% of their premium paid by the government, close enough. They had socialized healthcare for decades. FACT.

Last edited:
Also, those aren't "thoughts" on debt. They are facts backed by people with a lot more knowledge on the subject than you or I have. You don't list your sources either, so stop whining. I know you conservatives are good at it, but just stop.

ADVERTISEMENT