ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Coach's Radio Show

Probably a better crowd. At 7pm some of these rednecks get some juice in them and become obnoxious.

Did anyone else think it was awkward when the we had the Michigan play-by-play guy call in? It seems that a coaches radio show should be asking question to Stock about our team and what he expects this year.

I was watching and Stock seemed a little agitated to the side. Maybe this happens all the time but this was my first live stream to watch.

Did anyone else think it was awkward when the we had the Michigan play-by-play guy call in? It seems that a coaches radio show should be asking question to Stock about our team and what he expects this year.

I was watching and Stock seemed a little agitated to the side. Maybe this happens all the time but this was my first live stream to watch.

It's been a common practice, as long as I can recall, to have someone from the enemy camp on the coaches show, don't think it happens every show, but it is not unusual.

Reactions: MTBig Blue
I think Wiley really put them on the spot last year with his postgame analysis and they are still gun shy about taking live calls.....especially his call after a tough loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT