ADVERTISEMENT

Chandler Brewer & Darius Harris

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
Looking like both will make the 53 man roster. Chiefs must really like Harris because they placed him on injury list instead of just releasing him. Predictions have Harris making the Chiefs 53 man roster.

Chandler Brewer has looked good at guard in his time with the Rams too. Predictions I've read also have him making the 53 man roster.

There was talk Richie James could be the odd man out in San Fran after a great rookie year with all of the WR's on the 49ers roster.....but after the pre-season he's had, I just can't see them cutting James Jr. He looks like the best WR on their roster in my opinion. It would be a monumental mistake and he would surely be signed to another team's 53 man roster.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Looking like both will make the 53 man roster. Chiefs must really like Harris because they placed him on injury list instead of just releasing him. Predictions have Harris making the Chiefs 53 man roster.

Chandler Brewer has looked good at guard in his time with the Rams too. Predictions I've read also have him making the 53 man roster.

There was talk Richie James could be the odd man out in San Fran after a great rookie year with all of the WR's on the 49ers roster.....but after the pre-season he's had, I just can't see them cutting James Jr. He looks like the best WR on their roster in my opinion. It would be a monumental mistake and he would surely be signed to another team's 53 man roster.

I’ve been following Richie’s battle closely. He’s really helped his case the last two weeks. His returner skills just may put him over the top.

Crazy that he was even fighting for a spot after a solid rookie year, but that’s the nature of the NFL beast I suppose. If SF does cut him he’ll land elsewhere before he’s out of the building - but I think they’d try to trade him before it got to that point to be honest.

Brewer has actually started every game for the Rams this preseason, too. He looks like a real safe bet. Staff loves him.

Yea Brewer looks in. He's grading out better than any of the other linemen in preseason and his experience at tackle makes him potentially a versatile player which is a huge plus. He's very likely making the 53 man roster unless something crazy happens.

Can't find much with regards to Darrius Harris and the Chiefs, but predictions have him making the roster. I remember years ago when Harris was a new Blue Raider believing he could play in the NFL and it looks like that's gonna happen.

MT quietly has amassed a little NFL following over the last several years.

Darius Harris was placed on the Chiefs’ Non-Football Injury list, so it looks like he’ll stick around KC for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT