ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING Carlos Curry

Curry hits the portal, another spot opens for Rebel basketball

excerpt:

...forward Carlos Curry announced Thursday he, too, was entering the transfer portal. Curry played in 17 games last season and averaged 4.6 minutes per game. He finished with a total of 12 points and 12 rebounds.

Carlos Curry@_carloscurry

https://twitter.com/_carloscurry/status/1243191635078496257

Ive officially entered the transfer portal !! Thanks Coach Davis and staff for the opportunity.. Its been nothing but love and good vibes
1f499.png
2764.png

10:02 AM - Mar 26, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Not surprising; from what little I have seen he's another Massenburg or "Tree".
Can't believe MT would be interested at this time; much happier with Jackson and Fussell.
Now if it was Fagan at UGA I would be interested in re-recruiting him (he has apparently been recruited over by Crean)

Buffen is the only one of the 3 who has actually panned out to date..

Fagan can't shoot & has more TO's than assists.. I wouldn't touch him either..

Reactions: bluefutcpa
Buffen is the only one of the 3 who has actually panned out to date..

Fagan can't shoot & has more TO's than assists.. I wouldn't touch him either..

Buffen is a beast. If you'll remember going back to when they were still signed, Buffen was really the one I wanted to keep at all costs. Very unfortunate. He would have ruled CUSA with an iron fist.

Fagan was the one I was least high on. Never liked his film. He scored a ton of points but they were all around the basket against inferior competition. No jump shot, like you said. Bad take IMO.

Curry was and always has been a project. I still think it's too early to tell with him, but Kermit can't wait around @ Ole Miss with projects. He needs 4 and 5 star guarantees so there's no way Curry can stay around and take up a ship.

Reactions: kingaling42
IIRC, Curry was redshirted at Ole Miss the first year, so I would think his best bet is to go juco and get playing time and then sign somewhere after a year at juco.

ADVERTISEMENT