ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL C-USA officials to meet Wednesday as landscape for football season continues to shift

So they aren’t going to do what they’re supposed to do when they are away from campus but they’re magically going to be perfect angels while on campus? Really? Do people really think like this? I swear some people don’t think before they tweet stuff like this.

The real difference in this instance is they were away from the program and therefor didn’t spread it to the entire rest of the team which is the outcome when just one player goes off the reservation.

So they aren’t going to do what they’re supposed to do when they are away from campus but they’re magically going to be perfect angels while on campus? Really? Do people really think like this? I swear some people don’t think before they tweet stuff like this.

The real difference in this instance is they were away from the program and therefor didn’t spread it to the entire rest of the team which is the outcome when just one player goes off the reservation.
Where did someone say perfect angels? I must have missed that. All I have seen is being on campus within the structure of a football program being argued. Of course they are not going to be perfect, but I think an environment that is in most cases more controlled and provides testing and healthcare is best for the players. Not to mention less interaction with grandma and grandpa after being around friends.

I have seen it argued on other forums that the protests did not contribute to the spread of the virus because masks were worn. Do you agree with that? If you do the players have worn masks around each other from what I have seen.

No idea about the protests. It’s difficult to imagine that some didn’t acquire it especially in the larger groups but those were outdoors. I believe the concern for football is going to be locker room, airplane, buses, etc. Those confined quarters. And perhaps their living environments. I believe some of them live four to an apartment. Again, it will just take one to spread it throughout the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT