ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL C-USA Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

from the article:

Conference-Chain-C-USA.jpg

Reactions: MTLynn
Excerpt from the article:

"5. Middle Tennessee State (86) – There have been nine NCAA tournament appearances – including a trio in the last five seasons under Kermit Davis. Jimmy Earle took the Blue Raiders in 1975 and 1977 and Stan Simpson did it in 1982, 1985, 1987 and 1989 – both as members of the OVC"

Um... what about Bruce Stewart???

Last edited:
Excerpt from the article:

"5. Middle Tennessee State (86) – There have been nine NCAA tournament appearances – including a trio in the last five seasons under Kermit Davis. Jimmy Earle took the Blue Raiders in 1975 and 1977 and Stan Simpson did it in 1982, 1985, 1987 and 1989 – both as members of the OVC"

Um... what about Bruce Stewart???
As far as I know the '82 appearance was the only one under Ramrod. The others in the 1980's were Stewart.

Seems about right. For us to be viewed above Charlotte is pretty telling of how far we've come. Charlotte used to be a force in its A10 days.

is ODU really that prestigious? What the hell have they done?

is ODU really that prestigious? What the hell have they done?
ODU was pretty good when they were in the CAA and the recruiting in their backyard is better. I have also been to their arena when I was in the Navy stationed there. It is not as big as Murphy, but it is nicer.

ODU was pretty good when they were in the CAA and the recruiting in their backyard is better. I have also been to their arena when I was in the Navy stationed there. It is not as big as Murphy, but it is nicer.

ODU has the biggest budget in CUSA as well...

ADVERTISEMENT