ADVERTISEMENT

Byard on Midday 180

Paul Kuharsky is such a joke. That's his big story? You just had a 3rd round safety on your show and you walk away with a jersey number controversy? Listening to the 180 guys is like having my teeth worked on with no pain killer while getting papercuts on my hands and sticking them into a bowl of lemon juice. In fact, I'd rather do that than actually listen to them for 3 hours.

Paul Kuharsky is such a joke. That's his big story? You just had a 3rd round safety on your show and you walk away with a jersey number controversy? Listening to the 180 guys is like having my teeth worked on with no pain killer while getting papercuts on my hands and sticking them into a bowl of lemon juice. In fact, I'd rather do that than actually listen to them for 3 hours.
Who is your sports talk show then?

I think most of them suck to be honest. I like Greg Pogue and Joe. I like Monte's show.

Kuharsky is such a tool. He continually looks down on everything southern and thinks he is better because he was raised up North. Then MOVE! And he has made no secret of his lack interest in MT athletics...thinks we are too small time to discuss on their crappy program.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
As a Titans fan, I've found myself agreeing with Paul Kuharsky a lot recently. He's spot on in some of his criticism (and praise) of the Titans organization at this point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT