ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Brent Stockstill named wide receivers coach

I know I'm old and everything, but don't these social media influencers make some pretty good money?

Reactions: C-Bow
I know I'm old and everything, but don't these social media influencers make some pretty good money?
not for 271k followers. You need million's of followers to make real money these days. It's all about views on youtube and they have changed their payouts so much that it's been pretty diluted. Tik Tok still pays ok but that's changing too.

Last edited:
So you just watch her live her life on YouTube? Why would someone that doesn't know her care about watching her house hunt and do life? Geez. Wow, I'm getting old. Props to her for getting paid for it though. She'll probably end up with her own Netflix show. #getoffmylawn

Last edited:
I text messaged the YouTube link to a buddy who used to be the absolute, biggest Blue Raider alum and fan that I know. I told him I was crying from laughing so hard at the video but also out of sadness for our alma mater.

Reactions: Hop45
Seriously though, what does Brent tell a recruit’s parents/guardians while sitting on the couch for an in-home visit, and one of them or the recruit asks him about his wife’s “one and done” video? It prolly doesn’t matter though if this staff is content to just work the transfer portals and not recruit Rutherford, Davidson or Williamson County high schools. 😂

He should have turned down his old man. No young coach should want to jump into this dumpster fire of a program.
Don’t disagree with you, at all. On the flip side, he has been, I think, in an off field, analyst type role the past 2 years. Could be he was having difficulty getting serious consideration for an official, on-field, coaching position at the D-1 level. He might have thought grab a position coach job where you can, even coaching for Dad. It helps his resume, especially if he can point to specific stats where the receivers numbers improved. But more importantly, for a fledgling young guy, he can prove his recruiting chops. That’s a real quick way to move up the coaching ladder, show what you can do on the recruiting trail. Just my .02.

Brent will be a terrific coach (in time), but, as a young coach, he's gonna take some hits. It's part of the process.

I think he's an upgrade over Silvoy. He knows offense and understands WR's getting into position being a QB. I think he's a bright spot for the O already.

Reactions: Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT