ADVERTISEMENT

Board Posting Question

RaiderDawg78

All American
Sep 7, 2005
I noticed during the Army game someone posted inappropriate gifs in the forum that were correctly removed. Every time I try to embed a photo, gif or tweet on this forum, I get an error message: "Something went wrong, please try again or contact the administrator."

What am I doing wrong? I followed the generic instructions on the rivals page, but I can never get a photo, gif, or link to a tweet to embed on this forum.

On links to tweets or to a youtube video, just copy and paste the address in the box just like when you write a message.

Photos - you should be able to insert the url address for the image when you click open the image icon and that should work.

On gifs, or sound cloud tracks, or facebook stuff, just past the smilies image there is a drop down menu and you can click on the media icon at the top of that menu and insert the address...

I am still getting use to the new foremat, and I am having trouble, sometimes, sometimes not embedding links and hope to have figured our what's different now in this format from the old one where I didn't have any problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT